Search results

1. B

Heald Super Bronc

Flexible Exhaust I was wondering where everyone gets their exhausts from. How / Where can I get my hands on that stuff?
  2. B

How to post pictures (Test Area)

Finally got it thanks! Check out my bike for sale! View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery
  3. B

Heald Super Bronc

View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery
  4. B

Heald Super Bronc

View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery
  5. Heald Super Bronc VT-8

Heald Super Bronc VT-8

6. Heald Super Bronc VT-8

Heald Super Bronc VT-8

7. Heald Super Bronc VT-8

Heald Super Bronc VT-8

8. Heald Super Bronc VT-8

Heald Super Bronc VT-8

9. Heald Super Bronc VT-8

Heald Super Bronc VT-8

10. Heald Super Bronc VT-8

Heald Super Bronc VT-8

11. Heald Super Bronc VT-8

Heald Super Bronc VT-8

12. Heald Super Bronc VT-8

Heald Super Bronc VT-8

13. B

Heald Super Bronc

Photos are loaded under Heald - Heald Super Bronc VT-8
  14. B

Heald Super Bronc

I have photos and would like to add them, can anyone assist me on how to upload? I also assume that I need to become a supporting member to do so? If you need current photos (i just changed the fuel tank and fuel lines) contact me at budadavid@gmail.com. The bronc is running great! i have...
  15. B

Heald Super Bronc

Super Bronc VT 8 - $900 - Lansing MI 48917 517-325-3704 Rebuilt Tecumseh Rebuilt carb with OEM kit New muffler New rear tire New drive belt New head light Two tanks - both new New fuel line and filter New seat and cover New cables New grips New Comet torque converter New...
  16. B

Super Bronc Front brake - is it worth it?

I have a from brake on my super bronc but it is not hooked up. Is it worth adding and hooking up? Can any one tell or send photos of what it is supposed to look like and does and don'ts?
  17. B

Tow Capacity

I will post photos soon. Under the knife at the moment. I noticed you have the aux tank on yours. How is your furl line set up? Shut of valve so only one is feeding or are they tied together? Do you have an inline fuel filter? I ask because I have ordered the aux top tank and am trying to...
  18. B

Super bronc rear break help

What can I reline my brake with? I assume you have to remove the torque a verter to get at the brake?
  19. B

HELP! -cylinder not getting gas

Thanks for all the advice. Got it running, deep carb clean and wiped everything down. New spark plug. Runs great starts on one pull.
  20. B

Tow Capacity

So assume a weight capacity of 450 (sum weight of both riders) and then tow up to 200 lbs?