How to post pictures (Test Area)

yeah hang on, i've never messed with flickr

it won't let me right click to see the url code since it's copyrighted. In theory, you should be able to (and you might since it's your account) right click on the photo then select properties, or view image info, etc.., then when you see the address of the photo, starting in 'http', you just copy that link and enclose it with the [img ][/ img] tags

Best I can do is from your photostream page where all your thumbs are, but I cant' do it with the larger photo after you click on the tnail

Last edited:

buckeye

I know this has been gone over a million times but, I just went through the process. I chose a album in my albums. manco Thunderbird. I filled in all of the requested information. i chose the images from my computer. i downloaded them. The message said downloaded successfully. Now where did my pics go? I know this is a sore spot for folks but I did it successfully yesterday with my clinton engine photos. the only thing different is when i submitted them a second pop up screen came on and I had to choose which photos. Today and yesterday when I tried the manco photos the second pop up screen didn't appear and the message said my photos were downloade d successfully. Where is that second pop up and how do I access it?