Search results

1. J

predator heads

hello, it's been awhile since I post but most of the time I can find what I need using the search function. I have one on a old style predator that is a rt2 head. anyone know anything about that head?
  2. J

Valve spring shims???

After a few day in searching about valve spring shims I have done nothing but confuse myself. Im hoping you guys can straighten me out on this. Here is what I have....212 predator, mod 2 cam, 18lbs valve springs, exhaust retainers and lash caps on both intake and exhaust valve, billit rod and...
  3. J

Predator torgue specs

Are they the same as in the sticky up top? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/honda-clone-predator-engines/27784-honda-clone-5-5-6-5-hp-bolt-size-torque-specs.html I just ordered a billet rod from NR Racing and just doing a little home work berfore I start my build.
  4. J

Pocket bike tires on doodle

I have been looking for some new tires for my boodle bug that I am turning into a street ride for my wife. so far I have repowered it with a 6.5 predator but the stock tires she does not like on the road (neither do I). after searching here I see some has went to the pocket bike tires. In my...
  5. J

my first build

I got on a search for a build I would like to do (lots of kits to choose from) but decided I wanted to build my own frame from scratch. This is my first attempt at a build. Not perfect but so far I like it.
  6. J

Hello...New Guy! introduction....

Hello all. my name is Jason here in indiana.. I found old minibike forum while I was doing a search on minibikes one day. My dad got me into minibikes and alsport trisports when I was a kid and my early adult years....man if I would have known I would have not sold a thing! But live and learn...