Search results

1. M

Wanted Rupp TT500 parts

Still looking for parts for the project:confused:
  2. M

All-sport seat cover

It will go faster than I want to go. If I can find a bigger belt for it it will even go faster:no:
  3. M

All-sport seat cover

Well it took a long time but I got the fiberglass tub fixed. Could not find ANYONE who wanted the work . The gelcoat was ALL cracked so I took a putty and poped it all off . It took about a hour .Got some fiberglass supplys at napa and fixed the body.Took about 2 hours. Here is the good part...
  4. M

Wanted Rupp TT500 parts

Scott I have been doing this for about two years now . Some parts just are not out there but thanks for the advice.:thumbsup: :drinkup:
  5. M

Wanted Rupp TT500 parts

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sell me some parts:sad:
  6. M

Wanted Rupp TT500 parts

Still looking for the parts:shrug:
  7. M

Front fender for RTS

Cool Thanks:thumbsup:
  8. M

Front fender for RTS

Thanks for the answer. Can you tell me IF there is anyone with parts for this thing:thumbsup:
  9. M

Front fender for RTS

Anyone know where I can get a front fender For my Tri-Sport R T S ? I have tryed looking on e-bay but not much listed on there or looking in the wrong place.:shrug:
  10. M

All-Stort RTS front wheel

Thats just what I did .:thumbsup:
  11. M

Need new axel Rri-sport

Sorry guys . Its the front axel that I need . It has a bolt at each in to hold it to the front end . Did I say this is for a RTS Tri- Sport.I can fix this if I was back at my shop with my lathe but I am not there . Just thought it might be easer to get new stuff than trying to find a machine shop.
  12. M

Need new axel Rri-sport

I need a new axel, Wheel bearings, and axel bolts for my RTS Tri -Sport. Anyone have it or tell me where I might get this stuff? Thanks Mirage
  13. M

tore up the threads in the axel . No big deal. Not BP but another brand.:scared:
  14. M

Well I did the bolt thing and beat it so much it F----- up the threads. The axel moved a C hair . Standing at the front looking back at the engine I am beating the left side of the axel trying to get it to come out the right side.:cursing:
  15. M

Can you help me on how to remove my front wheel on RTS All Sport

Can you help me on how to remove my front wheel on RTS All Sport
  16. M

Will someone PLEASE tell me the secret on how to get the front wheel off.I have removed the two front bolts and tryed to get the axel to come out but no luck. HELP:thumbsup:
  17. M

All-sport seat cover

Thanks it is AMAZING. Don't tell anyone else. Idaho:wink:
  18. M

All-sport seat cover

Artic-Cat????????????
  19. M

All-sport seat cover

I tell you what .I will take pictures of it and e-mail them to you and you can post them .I have done it BUT it does not go well.:thumbsup: I got the body off of it .On the jug on the engine it says 500cc . On the fiberglass it say Tri-Sport?????????????????????????????????? Very HARD to see.
  20. M

All-sport seat cover

Just scored a All-sport with the 500cc engine on it . Taking the tub to body shop monday for repair .Tub not bad just old . Now I need the cover for the tub that snaps on to the tub. Are they available and where . Thanks Mirage