Wanted Rupp TT500 parts

hi the only part i have left is this front brake rotor off a tt 500 , its your for $20.00 shipped I have it listed for $24.00 shipped , i just want it gone i have no use for it, i just don't like the 6inch wheeled bikes..

hi the only part i have left is this front brake rotor off a tt 500 , its your for $20.00 shipped I have it listed for $24.00 shipped , i just want it gone i have no use for it, i just don't like the 6inch wheeled bikes..

Thanks for the offer but I don't need the front if it was the rear I would be ALL over it .:thumbsup:

No "one" is the only one with TT parts!
Check ebay, EVERYDAY! Search Rupp Mini Bike. After the first time you search the 3-400 things listed, then you only have search newly listed on your next day searches. Also, Ruppparts.com and Blackwidowmotorsports.com. Be patient, you will find what you need,eventually. I just built a TT this year from scratch.
Hope this helps.
Scott

Last edited:
No "one" is the only one with TT parts!
Check ebay, EVERYDAY! Search Rupp Mini Bike. After the first time you search the 3-400 things listed, then you only have search newly listed on your next day searches. Also, Ruppparts.com and Blackwidowmotorsports.com. Be patient, you will find what you need,eventually. I just built a TT this year from scratch.
Hope this helps.
Scott
Scott I have been doing this for about two years now . Some parts just are not out there but thanks for the advice.:thumbsup: :drinkup:

Scott I have been doing this for about two years now . Some parts just are not out there but thanks for the advice.:thumbsup: :drinkup:
Ok, LOL!
I wasn't advising you, I was trying to help.
Like I said, I started with a non roller frame, seat, tank, handlebars, in February. I have found ALL the parts to make a correct rider and have been burning up the streets since late April. I need a few more parts that I don't have yet, not because they are not out there, but because of cash flow.
ALL the parts you listed, plus some, I have found! I actually have ALL the parts you listed in my watch list on ebay , that the auction has expired.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
I'll wave when I go by!!!! HAHA!