Search results

1. Rupp 72

Rupp Rat, need help making new bodies!

I just bought a pretty clean rupp rat frame but it is missing the body. Does anyone have a rat or trucker who would be willing to lend their body so a mold of it could be made from it. I know a guy in the minibike community who does great fiberglass work and can replicate molds if he has an...
  2. Rupp 72

Tecumseh Star Parts!

Looking for OEM or aftermarket Tec Star parts. This is the 10hp alchohol motorsports engine. Anything that can help me hop up my motor would be great! Thanks
  3. Rupp 72

Reproduction Saxonette Recoils! Arctic Cat, Fox, Colman, and more...

Yes it's true, I'm making a small batch of top quality reproduction Sachs 50cc (saxonette) recoil covers. They will be complete, the entire assembly, fully machined, ready to bolt on and use. The recoil assembly will be comprised of the 14 total different parts just as the originals were...
  4. Rupp 72

Tecumseh H25 Rebuild kit needed!

let me know what you got or point me in the right direction!
  5. Rupp 72

Rupp Rear Fender, Like New

Rear fender for a rupp roadster 2 or other 71 through 75 minibike. Perfect condition. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=264711742868
  6. Rupp 72

Briggs Raptor!

Briggs Raptor in great shape. Has a .010 piston in it. The internals are very clean. Has 100 psi of compression. Includes an awesome trumpet exhaust pipe. I have started this engine on ether just today and it runs super strong. Just add a carburetor and your good to go! Asking $150 plus...
  7. Rupp 72

Picked up a pair of Rupps!

Picked up these two original 1975 rupp minibikes off of the original family. Bought right here in Wisconsin new. Both start and run great. All the lights work too. The red bike even has the original paperwork. They are both still dusty and need to be cleaned up yet. But after a wash and polish...
  8. Rupp 72

HS50 Build

I'm restoring an original HS50 for my Rupp SS-5. Similar to the HS-40 I built I'm going to hop this one up a bit, maybe even more so than my last build. I plan to eventually fully restore my Rupp SS-5 so this engine is going to be the start of that. I rebuilding this engine for one of my classes...
  9. Rupp 72

Skat Kitty Air Filter Needed!

Looking for the small H25 air filter and housing like the one in this photo.
  10. Rupp 72

Briggs Raptor

Briggs raptor engine for sale. Acquired this when buying a bunch of other parts. Don't know a ton about it but look at the pictures. Has great compression, looks to have a .030 over piston, can still see the crosshatching. Needs a magneto, carb, exhaust pipe, and a head gasket (I damaged the...
  11. Rupp 72

Does anyone know if/where you can buy new chrome spokes for a 12" rupp rim?

I'm restoring a 12" wheel rupp and was wondering if anyone has ever just bought new spokes that look nice and installed them onto a rupp wheel with no issues. Thinking about doing this rather than paying to have many of the original spokes re-chrome plated. :shrug:
  12. Rupp 72

Picked up a Tecumseh Star and a bunch of other engine stuff!

Saw this ad on Craigslist, everything for $200. Figured it was worth the risk, seemed like a good deal. Really only wanted the Tecumseh Star engine, i know they are tough to find so i figured why not? If anyone has more info they would like to share on the star that would be awesome! How'd i do...
  13. Rupp 72

Building a high performance HS40!

Rebuliding an HS40 for a Black Widow, but hopefully with a bit more performance. I had the cylinder bored .080" oversize, and nickel silicon carbide plated cylinder wall. Pair that with a Wiseco piston and an ARC billet aluminum connecting rod. Also have a latter model EZ-Pull cam that should...
  14. Rupp 72

1968 rupp gas tank!

In dire need of 1968 a rupp gas tank! I had one for the tt500 i'm working on but the chrome shop that was going to plate it said parts of the tank completely disintegrated in the stripping solution:doah: If anyone can help my out that would be great!
  15. Rupp 72

TT500 Trifecta!

Well so it begins, my third Rupp TT500 restoration. It will be painted rupp yellow-gold, the third original color for these bikes in 1968 and the only TT500 color i do not have. By now i should have most of the original parts gathered in my arsenal to finish the bike. Just may need a few smaller...
  16. Rupp 72

Tecumseh H50 minibike engine!

Looking for a Tecumseh H50 with the minibike linkage. I don't need it to be lighted as i have spare lighted flywheels and coils. Hovever if it is lighted that is okay. 1967, 68, or 69 date code would be awesome but it isn't a huge deal. Thanks Nate.
  17. Rupp 72

Original Black Widow score!

Found this listed on Facebook of all things! I couldn't hardly believe it. Looks to be all original, not in the best shape but for the money it was a steal! Engine has good compression and shouldn't take much to get running.
  18. Rupp 72

Ruppster Score!

Picked this up yesterday, original ruppster, i was told 1971. It has the original Rockwell JLO 230 with electric start! Spent a day and a half working on it and already got the engine to run on a shot of gas. Looking to install the gas tank soon. The gas tank looks almost NOS. I also have all...
  19. Rupp 72

What is this minibike seat from?

Looks like an original seat. Glitter top and heat pleated. It's in almost perfect shape. Is this an original vintage seat? Any idea what it might be off of?
  20. Rupp 72

Picked up a Taco!

Got this 1968 Taco 99 judging by the serial number, and the 359th one made so pretty early in production for the year. What engine would this have? I know a briggs, but what HP? What model? Also what does a halfway decent era correct engine cost? (not looking for a quote per the rules of OldMiniBikes...