Search results

1. Belbuekus

Rumor has it.....

....that this mower was built by someone here and that there is a build thread on the forum. I've searched and can't find it. Is it so, is there a link?
  2. Belbuekus

WTB Spark Plug Cleaner

I'm looking for an old AC or other brand spark plug cleaner machine. Condition is not that important but must be salvageable with most if not all parts present. Looking for something similar to the ones in the pics. Please PM me or e-me at <<**choppinit@hotmail.com**>> Thanks for looking.
  3. Belbuekus

Throttle assebbly question.

I have a 5.5 hp Honda GX160 engine and I can't figure out the throttle parts. Does anyone have a diagram or picture showing how these three parts assemble?. Does the bent rod in the pic above interact in some way with the throttle butterfly? Thanks in advance.
  4. Belbuekus

My 165 build

It's been several months since I got this project and over the Christmas Holidays I finally got a chance to put some time into it.
  5. Belbuekus

Front wheel bearing removal.

How the heck do you pop out the front wheel bearings from a Baha Warrior/Heat? Can't hammer them out from the inside, can't pull them out from the outside. What's the trick???
  6. Belbuekus

Warrior

I've had my warrior 165 apart so long that I can't remember which steering bearing cup goes in the top of the frame and which goes in the bottom. One is a bit taller than the other. I also assume that the caged beaings go in with the more exposed balls facing into the cups, right? Any pics you...
  7. Belbuekus

Dumb Warrior/Heat question.

The front wheel. I've seen the deep side of the rim pictured on the right and the left. Does it matter???
  8. Belbuekus

My Baja MB build.

Picked this up off CL a few weeks ago and just found some time to tear into it. So far I've got the wheels stripped and painted, and the frame chemically stripped and waiting to be sanded. I hate using stripper but sandblasting down here is so bloody expensive. $100 - $150 for a mini...
  9. Belbuekus

Some hopefully helpful info.

"What mini bike do I have?" I know I've asked that question a few times. Well while banging around the web I found a couple of websites that might help those of us who are a bit less knowledgeable then the veteran builders identify what we bought or are about to buy. Don't know if they've...
  10. Belbuekus

Wanted: Neck Bearings

I need a set of neck bearings for a Baja MB165 Heat/Warrior. Also need a clutch cover.
  11. Belbuekus

Predator engine question

I'm looking at the 6.5 HP Predator engines at HF and I see them listed with 3 different part numbers - 69727, 69730 and 60363. I've noticed they do that stuff in their ads. They advertise one number then you get to the store and it's a cheaper model with a different number. What's the...
  12. Belbuekus

This is a bit different.

mini bike And some pics he texted me. Going to see it on Sat.
  13. Belbuekus

My Hornet.

When I was here in 2012 I did a resto on a K&S Hornet but I don't think I ever posted any pics of it. So here goes -
  14. Belbuekus

WTB Clutch Cover & Steering Bearings

I need a clutch cover and neck bearings for my BAJA HEAT 165. Anybody?
  15. Belbuekus

Baja Question

Wondering just what this is/was. Not sure how to tell the difference between the Baja Warrior, Baja Heat, Mini Baja and Mini Baja - CARB. The specs all look the same.
  16. Belbuekus

Need a parts source in Tampa Bay area

Anybody know of any parts places that carry mini bike parts out my way in Tampa, FL? Internet searchs only turn up bicycle shops or crotch rocket racing shops. I need a few things for my Baja.
  17. Belbuekus

What the heck do I have here?

OK, now I'm totally confused. Can somebody tell me the difference between The Baja Heat - CARB, The Baja Warrior, The Mini Baja and The Mini Baja - CARB? The specs look pretty much the same. Also, can anyone tell me which one I have?
  18. Belbuekus

Jackshaft question.

Which is better on the Baja Heat, the jackshaft or direct drive from clutch to wheel? Also, are there different gears available for the jackshaft set up to increase performance? If so, what recommendations would you have? Thanks in advance, ARBY
  19. Belbuekus

Howdy - again.

It's been awhile since I posted my last resto, a nice K&S Hornet, so I just wanted to say hello again from rainy wet Florida. I've recently acquired what appears to be a Baja Heat although I can't tell the differences between that and the Warrior. It's got a 5.5 Honda GX 160 replacement...
  20. Belbuekus

My little Hornet build.

Well I got it broken down and even spent a little time getting some of it blasted and primed.