Search results

1. D

1971 Speedway Silver Shadow - Lighted $4,500

Thanks, Fantic Freddy! Yes, they are in a different price range from most. I was lucky to acquire some of the needed parts from other members here, so the bike is close to complete now - thank you OldMiniBikes guys! Crossing my fingers on the auction.
  2. D

It's now listed on eBay.
  3. D

Trying to avoid putting this on eBay, I'll drop the price to $3,900. Something I hadn't mentioned before, I have planned to include two Sachs engine manuals and a Sachs Owners Manual. Plus an original parts list for the Silver Shadow. I sure hope someone here becomes the proud owner of this...
  4. D

I'm getting a fair number of views here, but so far, no solid inquiries for purchase. I'll drop the price to $4,200 and will help with packing if the buyer pays shipping. Or pick up in Austin, TX. I think this is a fair price, especially with the professionally rebuilt Sachs 125 with...
  5. D

New here and trying to post Silver Shadow in classifieds

Thanks for the nice compliment Fistfullabar! My internet was out for a couple of days during the hurricane, but I got some pics posted as soon as I could. (We're on the far western edge, so not near as bad as Bastrop, Smithville and Houston. Did have water damage to my home and shop though...
  6. D

Thank you Brooklyn Bob! I'm not a restoration type, but I do have a weakness when I see a low cost bike - so I've bought a few over the years. Since posting in the classifieds, I've already had some gracious help from a couple of members with parts that I need for the Silver Shadow. Also...
  7. D

Trying to insert pic here.
  8. D

Details Bought from a salvage yard without an engine in 2004. About 10 years ago I acquired a professionally rebuilt Sachs 125 engine. The engine is still “as rebuilt” and has not been run. The carburetor needs a cleaning or rebuild before starting. This bike was not ridden much as there...
  9. D

Trying to get this to post, but keep getting denied. Test
  10. D

The system keeps saying post denied. Perhaps I need to surpass a number of posts before I can sell in the classifieds?
  11. D

Speedway Super Bitch

Hi, I've been a member since 2012, but new to posting. Perhaps I need several posts before I can list my Silver Shadow in the classifieds?
  12. D

New rides entry: 1971 Speedway Silver Shadow

Hi, I'm trying to list my Silver Shadow for sale, but the system may not allow me to post in the classified until I surpass 5 posts elsewhere???
  13. D

New rides entry: 1971 Speedway Red Barron

Danh 1971 Speedway Red Barron Early '70s Speedway Red Barron. Not sure about the year?
  14. D

New rides entry: 1971 Speedway Silver Shadow

Danh 1971 Speedway Silver Shadow Rescued Silver Shadow