Search results

1. JamnJM

Manual clutch???? Cost???

Is there a manual clutch out there? How much would you pay for one? :grind:
  2. JamnJM

Mig welding a frame with engine in Q?

Can you mig weld on a mini bike frame with a hf predator engine mounted in it and not burn up the electronic ignition? I did a Datsun 620 p up drum to disc with lots of welding & burn up that ignition!
  3. JamnJM

Bolt torque website....

I just did a search for torque of bolts that I'm using on a front drum brake system and thought I'd share it here: BOLTS AND TORQUE SPECS
  4. JamnJM

Mickey Thompson and go kart wheelie....

Mickey Thompson and wheelie his go kart:
  5. JamnJM

Hopetown reunion in Simi Valley, Calif.:

For those in the Simi Valley, Calif. / Northern LA areas: Hopetown/Corriganville Grand Prix Celebration
  6. JamnJM

5" Go Power wheel half w stem hole

5" Go Power wheel half w/stem hole $20 shipped within the USA:
  7. JamnJM

12" Rupp Trails tires: 1x very nice 1x for show

12" Rupp Trails tires with nubs still on them. $50 plus shipping (local pick up by appointment only) for the pair of tires plus free extras: the tubes and rim bands (still have some rust chunks on them). I bought a pair of 12" Rupp wheels that had lots of rust on them but the tires looked...
  8. JamnJM

2x NEW Duro 4.10 x 6" snow / heavy knobbies tires

2x NEW Duro 4.10 x 6" snow / heavy knobbies tires $50 shipped within the USA (I'll throw in a 6" tube too) or $40 local cash pick up in OC, Calif. : I was going to build a mini bike with these 6" tires but went to 10" instead. :shrug:
  9. JamnJM

6" Rupp Turbine (?) wheel set with drum brakes and sprocket

I have a good but used set of 6" Rupp Turbine (?) wheel set with brakes and drums, #35 chain sprocket and I'll also throw in the axles, new chain to jack shaft and bald slick tires too $75 plus shipping: Front: Rear (some welds on sprocket mounts, sprocket was worn on 1x side so...
  10. JamnJM

RARE Briggs IC 5hp engine and #35 chain clutch....

Here's your chance to buy a very rare (worth $100,000 plus....:laugh:) 5 hp Briggs IC engine with factory upside down sticker..... Only $100 plus shipping or local OC, Calif pick up (MAC?):eek::
  11. JamnJM

Show us your other passion projects:

Here's another of my toys (full fiberglass body '76 Mercury Capri 2 I used to drive on the streets of OC, Calif.): http://photobucket.com/capri_racer Racing at Irwindale Speedway
  12. JamnJM

Sherman version engine?

Is there a General Tecumseh Sherman version of these engines? :shrug:
  13. JamnJM

New cast alum TACO clutch cover

New cast alum TACO clutch cover Just the outer cover and no attachment brackets $70 shipped :thumbsup:
  14. JamnJM

3" x 8" spun alum gas tank

3" x 8" spun alum gas tank with petcock and cap $100 shipped within the USA
  15. JamnJM

Steen's Myers Lynx or Taco 100 rear swing arm

Steen's Myers Lynx or Taco 100 rear swing arm $22 shipped (USPS Flat rate box is $12...so swing arm $10) with in the USA....
  16. JamnJM

GX160 carb plus extras Father's day special

Complete GX160 (same bolt pattern as GX200) 18mm carb (my Predator 212cc is only 18.5 or 19mm) with extra jets (the one in the carb is a drilled .100 jet), trick emulsion tube, idle jet, AGK linkage kit, air cleaner / velocity stack, choke holder and much more... $35 shipped within the USA
  17. JamnJM

Predator carb set up Father's day special

Stock Predator carb (only 1 hour run time) 18.5 or 19mm set up with throttle arm control, air cleaner plus $30 shipped within the USA:
  18. JamnJM

Gee, I wonder want they are selling......

CT70 Horn Honda CT 70 Mini Trail Bike Vintage 68 69 71 72 73 74 75 FREE SHIPPING | eBay :scared::drinkup:
  19. JamnJM

For those in So. Calif area....

That was an earthquake and not me starting my new mini bike engine....:laugh:
  20. JamnJM

National ditch work holiday today....

I'm calling today is National ditch work holiday today....to work on your mini bikes and mini cycles. Who's joining me? :weld: :grind: :hammer: