Show us your other passion projects:

I would show you my mini bike project I built from scratch, but I can't figure out how to delete pics to make room:shrug:

My Nova that will be running again soon, a 26yr project and a passion. Survived two divorces and an IRS audit.:doah: Considering a gasser clip and shackle kit for it next, got another front end to make a tilt doghouse already. It's been a rat rod, daily driver, bracket racer, rat rod again and then a restomod and where it sits now. A nice rust free car and an old friend both. Hard to beat a car like that, and I have less than 3g in it total.:rolleyes:

This is my sleeper project.

I know she dont look like much but she is will sneak up on some smaller jet ski's like the 700's

Dual 38mm carbs tuned pipe aftermarket intake grate prop and ride plate.

went from a 30mph slow ski to 45mph

Oldsalt

[/QUOTE]

Stevehuck

Very nice engines! I have built numerous single cylinder miniature engines but have never attempted to build a rather complicated multi like your V8. Love them tiny, tiny water pumps on the engines.

The long car is a 53 Studebaker currently at 251 MPH. My son drives it. The other is a 50 Studebaker that is on a Chevy S-10 frame. It is shown almost ready for the road as a rat rod. Vortec motor and 4 speed Saginaw. It will be ready for the road in two weeks...should be fun.

My current vehicle "project" that I'm trying to get semi-reliable. Every time I drive it it seems like something new pops ups. The newest is we filled it up for a dump run and then the master cylinder crapped out. I've got a new one but just need to find time to get it installed. I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow, but I've got to get the E55 and Durango smogged plus do some other shit, so it probably won't happen.

It's also got a spider living in it that makes huge webs every few days. I'll kill that bastard sooner or later.

The newest project at the house... plum wine.

We harvested 115lbs of plums and finally got them pitted tonight (lost a lot due to waiting too long though). We're hoping to end up with around 15 gallons of plum wine once it's done.

The "trash can" is about 1/3 full. The first pic doesn't give a good perspective of how much there actually is.

Luckily a couple of our friends are brewers so we have a lot of help when it's needed.

http://www.dyingvines.com/

Last edited: