Search results

1. J

where to buy hex cap screws

Hi I've been on OldMiniBikes since 2006. Great site. Where are you getting your hex cap screws in assorted sizes, sae? I bought the assortment kit from harbor freight. I used one and it broke off right at the head.
  2. J

Heathkit owners, help

It goes like this from left to right. locknut (5/8), washer, axle hanger, jam nut, wheel assembly, jam nut, brake assembly, axle hanger, washer, locknut. The 5 inch bendix doesn't bolt onto the axle hanger. Theres just a couple of studs that fit into the holes in the backing plate. You push...
  3. J

Boonie-bike chainguard

An original chainguard with the hardware. $50 shipped. ship from 02886. money order only, ship ups ground.
  4. J

wtb-5 inch bendix brake assembly

Looking for a 5 inch bendix drum brake. These came stock on bonanza, fox, heathkit. I'll need to see some pics. Let me know what you have. Thanks, John jcjr012
  5. J

Heathkit Boonie Kit parts

Heathkit Boonie-bike I have an original chainguard and muffler for sale. sent a pm. jcjr012
  6. Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Mini Bike Parts
  7. Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Mini Bike Parts
  8. Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Mini Bike Parts
  9. Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Mini Bike Parts
  10. Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Mini Bike Parts
  11. Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Mini Bike Parts
  12. Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Mini Bike Parts
  13. Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Mini Bike Parts
  14. Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Heathkit Mini Bike Parts

Mini Bike Parts
  15. J

tire 145/70-6

any more replys?
  16. J

tire 145/70-6

Well I don't have any pics. It's a ken bar whirlwind mb4. I don't want to go any bigger due to height clearance issues with the frame and fender. and don't want to go smaller. I guess street tires are not as tall as the 145's. I want to get something more durable than the 145 knobby's I have...
  17. J

tire 145/70-6

Due to clearance problems I want to stay with the 145's. I've seen three or four diferent types of this size in the pics. Ive done some searching and mostly all I've found are knobby's. They call them the compass stud. There knobby's with a dimple in the center. I have these and wore them out in...
  18. J

tire 145/70-6

My bike has the same tire as the doodlebugs. 145/70-6 Where are you getting your tires and how many options do I have in the 145 size. I need more of a street tire if possible. Thanks, John
  19. J

2 sprocket clutch (chatters)

2 sprocket clutch The bushing is fine. The clutch is in great shape. I'm talking about the play where the sprocket connects to the drum, at the snap ring. It also has the same amount in the backing plate where the shoes attach to the hub. The play is no more than 1/16, could be even less. I...
  20. J

2 sprocket clutch (chatters)

2 sprocket clutch Thanks for the fast reply. The clutch chatters. before it locks up the clutch grabs and slips, and theres movement back and forth in those areas I was talking about. I have some locktite 360. It's good for out of tolerance and press fit parts. Would that help? I have to...