tire 145/70-6

My bike has the same tire as the doodlebugs. 145/70-6 Where are you getting your tires and how many options do I have in the 145 size. I need more of a street tire if possible. Thanks, John

Due to clearance problems I want to stay with the 145's. I've seen three or four diferent types of this size in the pics. Ive done some searching and mostly all I've found are knobby's. They call them the compass stud. There knobby's with a dimple in the center. I have these and wore them out in a year of use. I want something that will last a little longer.

vwfan79

Check out Mini420's street tire threat go to the last couple of pages, we are running the same tires. It's a 15x6x6 in the rear and a 13x5x6 in the front they work really nice for a street setup.

Well I don't have any pics. It's a ken bar whirlwind mb4. I don't want to go any bigger due to height clearance issues with the frame and fender. and don't want to go smaller. I guess street tires are not as tall as the 145's. I want to get something more durable than the 145 knobby's I have been using. I've seen three or four different tread tires in the 145 size. Was wondering which ones to go with.