Search results

1. J

where to buy hex cap screws

Hi I've been on OldMiniBikes since 2006. Great site. Where are you getting your hex cap screws in assorted sizes, sae? I bought the assortment kit from harbor freight. I used one and it broke off right at the head.
  2. J

Boonie-bike chainguard

An original chainguard with the hardware. $50 shipped. ship from 02886. money order only, ship ups ground.
  3. J

wtb-5 inch bendix brake assembly

Looking for a 5 inch bendix drum brake. These came stock on bonanza, fox, heathkit. I'll need to see some pics. Let me know what you have. Thanks, John jcjr012
  4. J

tire 145/70-6

My bike has the same tire as the doodlebugs. 145/70-6 Where are you getting your tires and how many options do I have in the 145 size. I need more of a street tire if possible. Thanks, John
  5. J

2 sprocket clutch (chatters)

I have a max torque clutch that has some play where the sprockets (2) attach to the drum. Also has play in the front where the hub attaches to the shoes. Is this the way it's supposed to work? Clutch is in good condition. All replys appreciated, Thanks
  6. J

hs50 idle issue

I have an hs50 with an adjustable carb. It starts up and runs and idles nice but when warmed up, the idle picks up and runs too fast. The acceleration is excellant. Could someone shine some light on this. Could be an air leak? Thanks, John