Search results

1. B

Gx200 dies every 25 minutes!

Hey guys! My gx200 has been stalling like crazy! at the worst times too:censure:. It just sputters and dies and wont start up for another 5 minutes. the process just keeps repeating. I have 1.3 rockers, 18lb springs, .50 duration cam, custom adjustable jet, +6 degrees timing, tav2. I run a...
  2. B

Minibike sputters and dies and oil shoots out carb

Hi guys i need help. Today my minibike started sputtering badly( thought i was low on gas) so i stopped and looked at the engine and oil was everywhere around the carb. Any ideas ?? Ive been having lots of problems with my engine lately
  3. B

Hotter spark plug?

Hi im using a lvl 9 heat spark plug is that okay?? Will this damage my engine?? It runs fine. I just want to check. Thx
  4. B

6.5 clone wont start

:confused:I tried to put a bigger carb on my 6.5 clone but it never really worked out. I then put my stock carb and it would not start... I eventually got it started . It idles fine but ater riding it for 3 minutes high rpm it starts to choke and die.... It happened frequently today and i...
  5. B

What carb adapter should i use (1 7/8) ?

Hi guys i have a carb i wanna put on my 6.5 clone, but i dont know which adater will work or will be the closest i measured bolt to bolt inner diameter and i got 1 7/8 inches. Is there an adapter that will work ?
  6. B

15.5hp briggs nikki carb on 6.5 clone ???

I salvaged a briggs carb from an old tractor. Its been sitting in my basement for a year now and i was thinking i could put it on my 6.5 clone for more power since it has a bigger bore. I think i could pull it off, but what you guys think:shrug:???
  7. B

Throttle response

Hey guys this morning i was adjusting my idle and i noticed that my throttle response wasnt really great. Is this normal for 6.5 or no ?? Is there anything i can do to improve it without spending a buck? Or should i ignore it? Just a quick question, couldnt hurt to ask.
  8. B

6.5 clone acting funny

Hi guys i need some help. I have a baja warrior with a 6.5 clone and a torque converter. When i drive flat out and let off the gas the engine wants to slow down rapidly in gear and its getting kinda dangerous. I tried to change the oil and it kinda helped but it still has the same problem. Its...
  9. B

agk header backorder?

Hey guys my stage 2 header for my baja is on backorder. Anyone else have this problem???:confused: