What carb adapter should i use (1 7/8) ?

Hi guys i have a carb i wanna put on my 6.5 clone, but i dont know which adater will work or will be the closest i measured bolt to bolt inner diameter and i got 1 7/8 inches. Is there an adapter that will work ?

thx for the response but i made one. i ended up taking it off because it made the engine run and vibrate hella hard. plus i couldnt get it to start very well. i put the old one back on and i cant get that one to start ither.

125ccCrazy

possibly the other carb was running too rich and fouled the plug? try a new one? Plugs can act funny..not sure what happens but they can break down and straighten back up..... not saying thats the problem but at this point your gonna have to do a process of elimination to figure out what's going on..

Last edited:
I kinda agree on what you said. i havnt looked at the spark plug yet but a friend tossed me a ngk racing competition spark plug (br9eg) do you think it will fit?? Also he has some race gas (think its c4) do you think its safe to try ??? :confused:

Hey i think i fixed it. Wbat i did was put extra gaskets in for the intake and carburator, fixing the gas leakage. Then i checked and re adjusted the valves, doing this gave me a little bit more compresion (excuse my spelling guys). I also adjusted the gap on the new plug and installed that. After all this it finally started. The sound surprised me, i forgot how good it sounded. But i ran into my old problem again. I ended up cleaning out the gastank. Come to find out the fiter was clogged inside the tank. Instead of buying a new one (no money) or cleaning it (almost imposible, jeeez), i cut of the filter part. I figured "couldnt hurt". i didnt re-install the tank yet but im pretty shure it fixed my problems because before when i took off the gas line it dripped lol. Thanks for all the responses and feedback!!! Really helped, i love this website:laugh:

Keep on riding! :scooter: