Search results

1. B

New Azusa Mini Bike F/S

No interest? What about $350 without the motor? Final offer... ;)
  2. B

New Azusa Mini Bike F/S

3. download_29_

download_29_

4. download_30_

download_30_

Azusa Mini Bike
  5. download_27_

download_27_

6. download_28_

download_28_

7. download_25_

download_25_

8. download_26_

download_26_

9. B

New Azusa Mini Bike F/S

Sorry. First attempt at posting images on this forum in a thread. Not quite sure how to do it... Right click on broken image, open image in new tab seems to work.
  10. B

New Azusa Mini Bike F/S

Newer member to the forum... have an Azusa Mini Bike Im trying to sell I have built from the frame up. 100% all new parts. Over $800 invested in the build so far. 95% complete. Heres a little info on the bike: New Azusa frame and forks, American made, and were purchased from a local dealer...
  11. B

Ruttman frame and forks

You might want to try contacting motor city minis in Taylor, MI. Was over there the other day and they had a few of those old Ruttman frames at the shop they were parting out.
  12. B

Rim/Wheel Size

Going to be using it for both. Enduro style if you will. Will go with the 6" with tubes then. Thanks for your advice.
  13. B

Rim/Wheel Size

Just purchased an Azusa frame and fork setup from a local shop without wheels... Running a 6.5 motor if that matters. 6'2" tall around 180lbs. :scooter: What rim size should I go with? Going to order from OldMiniBikes warehouse. Thinking either the 6" Astro wheels with 410 X 350 X 6 tires or an 8" set...
  14. B

Coupon Code

Am about to drop a couple hundred bucks on some new wheels from OldMiniBikes Warehouse. Any coupons available I dont know about to save a little extra cash? Thanks in advance.