Ruttman frame and forks

You might want to try contacting motor city minis in Taylor, MI. Was over there the other day and they had a few of those old Ruttman frames at the shop they were parting out.

Gpro13

You might want to try contacting motor city minis in Taylor, MI. Was over there the other day and they had a few of those old Ruttman frames at the shop they were parting out.
Yeah I live like five blocks from there when I was trying to get parts for my Boonie there where going to charge me like 100 for a rim and tire that didn't even go to a boonie

Mean Dean

I have a real nice 1974 Ruttman large frame goose. Mostly original. real nice unbutchered frame and mint forks. Black paint with the original 4 spoke 6" Mags. Original Cheng Shen tires in nice shape. Nice Tecumseh 5 H.P. that runs but could use a tune up. No fenders. $495.00.

Gpro13

I have a real nice 1974 Ruttman large frame goose. Mostly original. real nice unbutchered frame and mint forks. Black paint with the original 4 spoke 6" Mags. Original Cheng Shen tires in nice shape. Nice Tecumseh 5 H.P. that runs but could use a tune up. No fenders. $495.00.
Pics?

Mean Dean

Ruttman Large Frame Goose.

here is a quick pic. I am going to keep the engine. This is a real nice unmolested bike that is mostly original parts, Vin#34XXX. It is a 74'. Original rims in great shape and good early original Cheng Shin tires. Original sprocket and seat. Exec. Kick stand. Forks are mint not loose at the neck or wore out. This is a tough one to find. no extra holes in the engine plate.

Last edited: