New Azusa Mini Bike F/S

Newer member to the forum... have an Azusa Mini Bike Im trying to sell I have built from the frame up. 100% all new parts. Over $800 invested in the build so far. 95% complete.

Heres a little info on the bike:
New Azusa frame and forks, American made, and were purchased from a local dealer for $200. New Azusa 6" composite wheels, new tires and high speed bearings. Spent another $200 on them from the OldMiniBikes website. All new parts... heavy duty clutch, clutch brake setup, throttle/brake cables, grips, clutch cover, 72 tooth sprocket, extended chain, etc.
Motor is a brand new 212cc (6.5hp) Predator Engine purchased from Harbor Freight ($99 special). Frame has been sanded, primed and painted yellow and has a matching black/yellow seat I had custom made and shipped from California.

The mini bike is almost finished. Need to mount the seat, add foot pegs (Welded and painted a bar onto the front of the frame but was not strong enough. Cut it off and was going to add a thicker one above it), rear fender, maybe a chain tensioner and springs for the return on the throttle cable. This is my first mini bike and first attempt on a build for my daughter. She lost interest and decided she wanted a go kart.

I have the original paperwork for the motor and most of the receipts for the parts purchased. Only been started twice in my garage. Have not ridden on it yet. Asking $500 obo with the motor. May sell it without it if there's any interest.

From Ann Arbor Michigan... Would prefer a local pickup but could deliver locally or do a sale through Paypal if the buyer is willing to pay the shipping costs.

Last edited:
Sorry. First attempt at posting images on this forum in a thread.

Not quite sure how to do it...

Right click on broken image, open image in new tab seems to work.

Last edited: