Search results

1. H

Greyhound acceleration problems

so i finally got the engine rigged up on the doodlebug frame i have, and yesterday i replaced the old fuel line with a really thick fuel line i found on an old engine. now, when i start it, first of all it is pulling itself forward ( im guessing the idle is too high, but i dont know what screw...
  2. H

OldMiniBikes warehouse

Im looking at this exhaust for my mini bike, and just when i was about to buy it ( three days later) it is now out of stock! i was wondering, how often to they restock their items? i assume within a week or so?
  3. H

Re-assembly

I took the whole thing apart, so i could sand, and re-paint the original orange. now that im done, there are certain things i cant remember how they went! for the first thing, i cant figure out the spring-loaded foot pegs. no idea how the spring is set up, for now they are sitting tightly in...
  4. H

Paint job

So, im finally painting my mini bike. i have decided Rustoleum Metallic Blue for the main part of the frame, which looks like this http://verboten1.net/cb550/blue.jpg . and i have chosen Rustoleum Metallic for the Fenders, foot pegs, and kickstand, which looks like this...
  5. H

Doodle Bug Honda Clone Exhaust replacement

Its nearing spring time, so i decided to finally upgraded my doodlebug from stock to the Harbor Freight 6.5hp Honda Clone. it fit perfectly, with only minor issues. the only real main issue for me was the exhaust. the stock exhaust on that engine cant be used in its current state, because of its...
  6. H

wont start

i just got back from vacation for a week, and i attempted to start my minibike. it wouldnt start, until i figured out that i left the gas valve open all week. is that bad? can i just leave the engine sit in the "off" position for a few days?
  7. H

clutch comparison?

I'm currently looking for a clutch online and i came across three clutches. the Comet CSC 400 209760A - Comet CSC 400 Series. 35 Chain. 3/4" Bore, 12 teeth. | Go Kart & Mini Bike Parts | MFG Supply the Max Torque clutch 12 teeth, #35 Chain, 3/4" Bore Max Torque Centrifugal Clutch | Go Kart...
  8. H

Which Clutch?

My clutch recently got burned out on my Baja 6.5 minibike. i have been searching for a store locally, and i have found one. A Masters of Motion Centrifugal Clutch i.e Hilliard Clutch, and a Max Torque clutch online. i have read some bad reviews on this Masters of motion clutch, but i have also...