Search results

1. Vic32

long island ny mini bike race oct 20hotroded/MBLMC

Thanks for a great time Brother. Hope your not to sore. BBFFBB :pimp:
  2. Vic32

As long as the broom has a short handle :smile: Or maybe we can get some of the witches to sweep it for us. The are up and flying you know.
  3. Vic32

Cant wait for this one Ive been waiting for a sunday race for a long time.:thumbsup:
  4. Vic32

Help identifying this old Briggs

How did you come up with that year .:shrug:
  5. Vic32

Is there a way to tell the year of this motor.
  6. Vic32

Can any one give me some info on this Briggs I picked up today. Model #81302, Type #943546,Serial #6011280. The BS is I bossed on cover above pull starter.
  7. Vic32

Help with Astro wheel

George maybe you can give some detailed instructions, and some pic's would be a big help. Go fast mini bikes need brakes that work. Thanks
  8. Vic32

Help with Astro wheel

I going back to my old faithful anchor hanging off the back. I will stop you on a dime and you will get penny change. :thumbsup:
  9. Vic32

OldMiniBikes - Levittown, PA Retail Location

I hope you will have Saturday or Sunday hours for people like me that have to work 6 days a week. There is a good size croud on the island that will take a road trip to see the store and pick up parts. Can't wait :thumbsup:
  10. Vic32

Help with Astro wheel

Does anybody have a picture with the clutch brake installed. Who sells them. :shrug:
  11. Vic32

Help with Astro wheel

I just finished my Arco ,with that drum brake it does not stop, I think I need an anchor out the back.
  12. Vic32

Help with Astro wheel

Thanks for your input guy's. I'm thinking about the deep dish sprocket.
  13. Vic32

Help with Astro wheel

I called OldMiniBikes and they said the bolt pattern on their flat sprocket 66 tooth was not the same as the Azusa wheel.:shrug:
  14. Vic32

Help with Astro wheel

Yes 5 spoke. It's a rascal frame I think 1970. I want to mount a flat sprocket to the rim. I have a scrub brake on the frame now.
  15. Vic32

Help with Astro wheel

I looking to put Astro wheels on my single down tube Rupp, OldMiniBikes says there sprockets won't fit. I have a scrub brake, and I am leavening it in tact. Anybody have the same problem, and what was the remedy. Thanks Vic:shrug
  16. Vic32

Anyone know what this is?

Hey Vic I'm building an Arco also and I have welded handle bars. Glad to see somebody building one at the same time as me.
  17. Vic32

Help with drum brake

I wish I would have know that those wheels where cheaply made. Thanks for the input.
  18. Vic32

Help with drum brake

Do you suggest putting a washer in between the spacer and the bearing .
  19. Vic32

Help with drum brake

All the parts are new from OldMiniBikes. I think the spacers are to thick and they are binding on the seal of the bearing. I am rebuilding this Arco it had a Suzuki rear wheel on it, I want to re do it with 6inch wheels. The front wheel seems like it is binding up also.
  20. Vic32

Help with drum brake

I purchased the Azusa rear wheel combo and drum brake from OldMiniBikes. I tried mounting it today it seems that it is getting hung up . I have the bolts thru the wheel with the nuts on the outside, I have a 7/8 spacer in between the drum a brake setup. What gives.