Another reason for my wife to kill me...need an ID

Its An Early Scat Kat Imported From Taiwan
  2. 0531

3. H

Good Karma Ii

Pay it forward - IM IN !
  4. H

Help Needed With Clutch Band Brake

thanks for the help, i'm pretty good with building something when i can see it first. i thought about the caliper on the rear sprocket but again i dont have a caliper to look at or a good picture to see where the bracket would have to be welded to the frame.
  5. Manco

Manco

6. 053

7. 051

8. H

Help Needed With Clutch Band Brake

I'm Looking To Install A Clutch Band Brake On A Mini That Had The Scrub Brake Removed By The Previous Owner But I'm A Little Confused. The Band Brake Looks Like It Comes With The Actual Brake And The Cable Pin But How Does It Attach To The Engine? Is There A Special Mount Or Is Is Attached With...
  9. H

2.8 doodle bug motor

I Dont Think The Motors Are Total Crap, Just Under Powered And Sometimes Hard To Get Parts For. If You Have One Run It Until It Quits And Then Upgrade.
  10. H

Tecumseh Throttle Linkage Help

Can Anyone Post Some Close Up Pictures Of Their Linkage On An Older Motor. Im Working On A 5.5 Hp Motor And The Clip Is There For The Cable But I Think Im Missing A Spring. Any Help Would Be Appreciated.
  11. H

New mini's need help please !

Any Shipping Would Be Extra Cost.ups,usps Or Fed Ex Who Ever Is More Reasonable
  12. H

Either For 75 And Shipping Your Choice
  13. H

comet or max torque?

Having Decided To Build A Doodle Bug I Will Be Using A Honda Clone Engine 6.5hp From Costo. Max Torque Or Comet Clutch ? Does Either Perform Better. Also 72 Tooth Rear Sprocket But Is The Clutch Standard Number Of Teeth Or Can It Be Changed.
  14. H

I gave $125.00 for the both of them and would like to get that back plus any shipping from midwest illinois
  15. H

Hi To Everyone, I'm New To The Site But I Have Found It Very Interesting And Helpful So Far. I've Had It In My Mind That I Just Couldnt Get Along Without A Mini Bike. I Have Not Been On One Since I Was A Kid But It Sounded Like A Good Idea. I Purchased These Two From A Man Who Had Them For Sale...