Search results

1. M

Help Id my engine

I still havent figured out how old this thing is. It runs good. It wont idle but I havent done anything to it yet. Its still attached to the edger. I might just keep it on the edger for now and use it.
  2. M

Help Id my engine

any idea how old it is?
  3. M

Help Id my engine

its pretty cool. it has a large black primer bubble on the top of the motor. I have never seen that before.
  4. M

Help Id my engine

thank you!
  5. M

Help Id my engine

just from looking at it I thought a tec 3 but the numbers are strange. I figured it was rebadged as a "craftsman" but what year? the model number is very briggs like
  6. M

Help Id my engine

the model # is 143-561032 serial # is 6081 03077 http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo45/mtrotter1975/whitemotor_zps612a1f17.jpg I got it for next to nothing. New plug and fuel and adjusting the mixture screws got it running pretty good. its in an old edger.
  7. M

Roller for sale $70 SoCal

I checked into shipping and FedEx was a little weird about it. so basically its for local pick up only.
  8. M

wow! that really looks like it! the rear axle mount is gone and some one welded up a plate on each side to slide the axle on. The holes in the tripple tree are still there for the light and gauges. the holes for the gas tank. Id have to say that is my bike!
  9. M

im open to trades... what do you have? My unknown for your???
  10. M

the rear bars on the bike are vertical, the boonie has a bit of an angle to it. and the tripple set. the boonie is only a double. This thing is a tank! It might be a home made deal. When I first saw it I thougt it was a cushman of some sort. But Im pretty sure its not a cushman.
  11. M

what kind of bike is this?

yeah. I saw that and thought thats what it was. The guy I got it from said he has had it 8 or 9 years. until just this month I have had only 2 mini bikes. My trusty Doodlebug and an old something that i havent done anything with. I also posted it on this forum to try to find out what it is...
  12. M

more photos. You can pm me or email me Morgan@C2racers.com
  13. M

it does have some holes drilled in the top bars where a tank might have been mounted. It also has a cut out in the rear fender to allow the chain to pass. Ill post a few more photos of it. in a little bit.
  14. M

I posted the for sale post before you guys got to thinking it was not a heathkit. but... I will say that its a pretty cool mini bike and if someone wants it... ill sell it to them. if not ill hold on to it and make a rat bike out of it when i have the energy. i paid 40 fo it... and found a...
  15. M

I asked you guys what it was so I would have something to call it in the for sale forum. Thanks for your information.
  16. M

I think this might be a Heathkit or something. Its pretty cool, and pretty big. I was going to put an 8HP motor on it and make a side car to go with it but I just dont feel like dealing with it. The 5hp motor actually ran but the pull broke and like I said, I dont feel like messing with it...
  17. M

what do you think this is?

heathkit looks like a match.
  18. M

what do you think this is?

its rather large, it has 2 sets of pegs and thats a 5hp b&s on it. fenders welded to frame and its set up for jackshaft.
  19. M

it looks like they are still made. The forks have some really shotty welds but the frame is quite nice.
  20. M

I thought it was an Azusa too but couldnt find any stamping. did they stamp their frames? What motor came on these originaly? when were they made? Sorry for all the questions, could not find much info on them, lots of info on tacos.. ha ha. I have another mystery frame, ill post a pic...