Roller for sale $70 SoCal

I think this might be a Heathkit or something. Its pretty cool, and pretty big.
I was going to put an 8HP motor on it and make a side car to go with it but I just dont feel like dealing with it. The 5hp motor actually ran but the pull broke and like I said, I dont feel like messing with it. My 2 other bikes are enough for me. (at the momment)

I think this might be a Heathkit or something. Its pretty cool, and pretty big.
I was going to put an 8HP motor on it and make a side car to go with it but I just dont feel like dealing with it. The 5hp motor actually ran but the pull broke and like I said, I dont feel like messing with it. My 2 other bikes are enough for me. (at the momment)
Heathkit?.....howd ya come up with that? :glare:

I posted the for sale post before you guys got to thinking it was not a heathkit. but... I will say that its a pretty cool mini bike and if someone wants it... ill sell it to them. if not ill hold on to it and make a rat bike out of it when i have the energy. i paid 40 fo it... and found a seat to sorts fit.

it does have some holes drilled in the top bars where a tank might have been mounted. It also has a cut out in the rear fender to allow the chain to pass. Ill post a few more photos of it. in a little bit.

the rear bars on the bike are vertical, the boonie has a bit of an angle to it. and the tripple set. the boonie is only a double. This thing is a tank!
It might be a home made deal. When I first saw it I thougt it was a cushman of some sort. But Im pretty sure its not a cushman.

wow! that really looks like it! the rear axle mount is gone and some one welded up a plate on each side to slide the axle on. The holes in the tripple tree are still there for the light and gauges. the holes for the gas tank. Id have to say that is my bike!