Search results

1. Stephen115

Dual Valve spring compressor tool

Anyone have any home remedies for installing these bad boys? C-clamp isn't doing it for me and I'd rather not spend the money for the tool.
  2. Stephen115

GX160 or Predator big valve head

My buddy has one of the predator big valve heads he wants to trade me for my gx160 head. Is this worth the trade? I currently am using the gx160 for higher compression. Will the valve train all transfer over, springs, push rods? Thank you SJ
  3. Stephen115

Boring and pistons

I've been contemplating the idea of putting a bigger piston in my gx200. I've done a little research and found that the stock bore is 68mm on the gx200 and that the stock bore on a gx390 is 88mm. Is it possible to bore a gx200 to a 88mm? and would the stocker gx200 rod work with the 390, I'm...
  4. Stephen115

Axle needed

In need of a 1" live axle with key way shaft the entire length of the axle. 18" long would be great, I can cut it if needed. Thank you SJ
  5. Stephen115

WTB: Mikuni manifold

I need a Mikuni manifold for my new carb, hope someone has one laying around or something. Thanks SJ
  6. Stephen115

PZ26 Manifold?

Which manifold will connect the pz26 to the gx200 head? I'm thinking its just the regular one like the Mikuni. Also, is anyone using the ebay pz26? thanks SJ
  7. Stephen115

Kohler 15hp

I picked this up from my grandpa today. Its a Kohler command pro 15. I assume its a 15hp. Its off a pressure washer and he claims its 6-8 years old. I haven't been able to get the pump off yet to see what size the crank is but I hope I can get a clutch for it. I have a few questions that I hope...
  8. Stephen115

Need gx200 lifters ASAP

All the websites want an arm and a leg and I was hoping someone on here wouldn't mind sending me (2) 6.5hp lifters. I'll give you $10 for it all. Message me please Much appreciated SJ
  9. Stephen115

Too much compression?

I put my motor together. Gx200 with gx160 head, flat top, .265 dyno cam. And when I go to start it, it had so much compression that it broke the pull start. So I check the compression release and it really isn't working. Like the release works on the cam but it won't push down the exhaust valve...
  10. Stephen115

WTB: gx200 block w/crank

I'm taking all my parts off my gx160 and swapping to a gx200. I mainly need the gx200 block w/bearings, crank, and lifters. everything needs to be in good condition. Pm please thanks SJ
  11. Stephen115

Another Predator Problem

I've been working on this motor for my friend for some time now. He brings me parts and so on. The motor is around a year old and never had problems starting until I started modding the motor. First I did the usual air filter, header, valve springs, gov. removal. The engine still ran fine but...
  12. Stephen115

Drag Race gearing

What gearing set-up do you drag racing mini biker's use for the 1/8 mile? I'll be changing my complete drive train pretty soon so what I have now doesn't really matter. I'll be running a built gx160 reving to around 7,000rpm(I hope) any advice will be helpful. thanks Sj
  13. Stephen115

gx160 bore and Misc. questions

I'm wanting to get the honda flat top piston with the +.75mm bore and was wondering if it will make that much of a difference if I go with that size. I know I'll have to get it bored and might as well get it decked. Will the bigger piston work with the STD length billet rod? And what gains can I...
  14. Stephen115

e85 advanced timing

gx160: billet rod .265 dyno cam header air filter ported head .41 jet I switched to e85 because it was cheaper around here and I heard I can advance the timing. I was wondering by how much? thanks SJ
  15. Stephen115

WTB: (1) ARC rod bolt

I stripped a arc rod bolt on my STD length honda clone billet rod. Hoping someone has an extra one laying around. I'd hate to buy a new set.
  16. Stephen115

ARC/ARP Rod Bolts

Which one is better and what is the price difference? and what size? For a honda clone STD Billet Rod. Thanks SJ
  17. Stephen115

HF Blue Lifan (Greyhound) 5.5hp side cover

I recently posted about a 5.5hp side cover, bought one and it didn't fit. talked to the seller and he determined I need a HF Blue Lifan (Greyhound) 5.5hp side cover. The side cover will come from this motor which has a 5 bolt valve cover like mine. If you think you have what I'm looking for...
  18. Stephen115

Too hard to pull start

I'm experiencing alot of compression when pull starting, at times its so much it pulls the bike off the ground. but when I get it started it runs great. any ideas? I added the .265 lift cam and flat top piston. Its also spitting fuel out the carb at times when pull starting. I thought it might...
  19. Stephen115

WTB: gx160 pull start

I need a gx160 pull start, I'm sure the gx200's will work also, to complete my motor. Black in color or yellow prefered (so it goes with my theme) Used is good as long as it works Thank you SJ
  20. Stephen115

First time billet rod buyer

I'm ready for a billet rod for my gx160 clone. Should I get the stock length or the .010, 3.313 ? I'm using a stock flat top piston with a steel head gasket. I'm just wondering on size cause i don't want it to be too long that it hits the head. thank you SJ