Search results

1. totegotes

Tote Gote Restoration Journal

I’ve created this little book to keep better track of my Tote Gote builds. This little notebook journal is a great way to keep track of your Tote Gote restoration or just some notes. It has a couple pages for technical information such as, engine make model serial, chain lengths, tire sizes...
  2. totegotes

TOTE GOTE book *new larger size*

I still have a couple book left. If you’re interested, let me know
  3. totegotes

X2 NOS 4.10/3.50-4 Firestone rims and tires

These were picked up with some Tote Gote parts. The rims and bearings have some rust. The tires look good and show no signs of being used. $80 for the pair plus shipping Located in Utah
  4. totegotes

60’s Briggs & Stratton starter shroud stamped B&S

I have 2 Briggs and Stratton stamped starter shrouds. I believe these are off a 5 3/4 or 6 hp engine. $50 plus shipping for both or obo Located in Utah
  5. totegotes

Yes I can take PayPal. Message me and we’ll get it going.
  6. totegotes

Just got more of these in. It took months! If anyone is interested, let me know.
  7. totegotes

TOTE GOTE canvas fork bag

Yes! Message me with your for dimensions.
  8. totegotes

TOTE GOTE canvas fork bag

I have sewn a couple of the natural white 10.10oz canvas storage bags. They fit very nice on the front forks and use a large 2” Velcro strap to attach. The zipper is a heavy duty large #10 ykk. This bag is 12x8x3.5 These bags are made in UTAH! $39.00 Shipping from Utah Message me if you are...
  9. totegotes

I still have a couple books left. Message me if you’re interested.
  10. totegotes

These books have the same content as the ones I previously offered but in a larger size. These are true 8.5x11 books 185 pages of nothing but TOTE GOTE You will find history, advertisements, model number breakdowns, parts drawings and so much more in the book. They are $40 shipped anywhere in...
  11. totegotes

Tote Gote book

I have a limited number of Tote Gote books back in stock. Hit me up if you’re interested
  12. totegotes

Comments on the Tote Gote Book for sale in the classifieds.

I have a limited number of Tote Gote books back in stock. Hit me up if you’re interested
  13. totegotes

Tote Gote book

I still have a few Tote Gote books and three different reproduction owners manuals available. Please message me if interested.
  14. totegotes

Tote Gote ?

Model B Tote Gote
  15. totegotes

Tote Gote book

Thanks for doing that Dave
  16. totegotes

Tote Gote owners manuals

I have three different reproduction Tote Gote owners manuals for sale. All of these manuals cover basic operation and maintenance. They are between 12 to 15 pages each The first one is the blue manual. It is not model specific but looks to relate to the 400-600 models The second manual it for...
  17. totegotes

Tote Gote book

Hi all! I have a few books for sale that I put together with the help of some other members. 185 pages of nothing but TOTE GOTE They are coil bound and made from premium paper. You will find history, advertisements, model number breakdowns, parts drawings and so much more in the book. They are...
  18. totegotes

tote gote 8 in. front wheel with brake hub . to fit # 404 , or 414

I have one, where are you located?
  19. totegotes

WTB Tote Gote Nova parts

I have an extra front wheel and clutch and maybe more. Message me and let’s talk
  20. totegotes

Bonham Dune Gote Trike

I have to many projects so I’m looking to get rid of this Dune Gote. It is located in central Utah and I’m asking $350. It has some interesting history for sure. The tub, forks, jackshaft and front wheel/tire have never been installed or ran. The frame looks to have had components installed but...