Search results

1. dbone

ideas on a k&s delux hornet bike

scored a free frame off craigslist locally looking for ideas on a reliable scooter build for it. has rear shocks still on it, and perfect straight fenders and complete jackshaft. looks like it could be a "comfortable" ride with say a briggs 5hp with convertor or close 6hp? was thinking flat...
  2. dbone

got this free!!! now what is it???

scored this free mini frame of local craigslist still has pegs and no additional mounting holes... but what kind is it???
  3. dbone

new build advice needed

hey guys i just bought an old monkey wards minibike frame thats in great shape but frame and forks only has complete scrub brake forks stright motor plate holes great. need input on how you guys would build it as an old school mini? im 46 5'10" and 225lbs :thefinger: so i was thinking a...
  4. dbone

old 5hp briggs flathead desp. wanted

hey guys i got another old wards minibike frame im looking for a old school briggs 5hp with a big tank or poss 3hp rope starter pulled engines anyone have one or either thay might wanna sell me? thanks build soon to start...:scooter:
  5. dbone

what frame is this?

anyone know what frame this is?:scooter:
  6. dbone

help needed on a fox doodle bug build

i just bought a cool lil fox doodle bug or sprite frame and forks set off ebay for $20.00!!!! questions are: what woulod be a good lil engine to run in it? to lug me around the neighborhood? im 45 5'10" 225lbs, someone cut off the jackshaft tabs so what combo do i need to make it work...
  7. dbone

lets see pics of your hotrod clones

:thumbsup: looking to see what you guys are doing with your 6.5 clones thinking of removing the fuel tank and polishing the head and block put with another tank on the frame...:scooter:
  8. dbone

briggs 5hp flathead wanted for build

guys im looking for a 5hp old school briggs 5hp flathead with a large fuel tank if poss for a build im gathering parts for ANYONE have one they might wanna sell thanks:thumbsup::scooter::scooter:
  9. dbone

nre project going up just won frame on ebay!!

i just won this lil frame and fork set off ebay for $20.00!!!! going to powder coate the frame bright red with a blk seat and looking for ideas on what engine would be good thinking either a 6hp clone honda or a 5hp briggs ol school flathead if i can find one with polished 5star mags, and...
  10. dbone

seeking a bonanza 1300 frame

i found a old pic date 1969 showing my dad with a old bonanza 1300 minibike has shocks on the rear and small springs on the ft forks near the wheel, and a large chrome head light, im looking to restore one just like he had, he's passed away so i cant get anymore info on it will try to scan pic...
  11. dbone

desp seeking a bonanza 1300 frame

found a pic dated 1969 with my dad next to a purple bonanza 1300 minibike with shocks in the rear small springs on the ft forks and a large chrome headlite anyone got a fram they wanna sell me so i can build one like it?
  12. dbone

anyone making lil indian frames?

:confused: id love to have a new lil indian frame for a build anyone on here bending any lil indian frames? please pm me thanks guys..:scooter:
  13. dbone

fox, or lil indian frame wanted

im looking for a frame and handl;e bars for sale anyone have one they might wanna sell?:scooter: nmo engine, no wheels
  14. dbone

lil indian frame wanted

looking for a complete frame and forks for a lil indian anyone have one they wanna sell me? w/o engine send pics and price thanks:thumbsup:
  15. dbone

bigger fuel tank on a briggs 2hp engine?

i have a great lil 2hp rope pull starter engine runs like a top made in 1961 but has a small fuel tank how can i use a fuel tank say from a 5hp briggs to make it run longer any ideas???? as well as where would i find a deeper briggs fuel tank for it? :thumbsup:
  16. dbone

best engine for a tom thumb mini?

would love a o&r 1hp but cant find anyone to sell me one, any ideas on what engine i could use for a super fun lil mini? :thumbsup:
  17. dbone

o&r 1hp engine for tom thumb mini needed

i found a frame builder for the tom thumb now ill need a old o&r 1/2 hp or 1hp engine anyone have one for sale???:thumbsup:
  18. dbone

tom thumb frame maker located

guys i have a guy that will make the tom thumb mini bike frames ill keep you posted as to cost and my build, :thumbsup:
  19. dbone

seeking a complete bonanza 1300t frame top dollar paid

im needing a bonanza 1300t frame in any shape for a restoration of a mini bike my dad owned top dollar paid, needs complete frame with rear shocks and ft forks with rupp emblem any shape or color thanks make a dream come true.. i have a color pic of my dad who has passed on sitting on his...
  20. dbone

desp. seeking a bonanza 1300 minibike any shape

ok guys i have a pic of my dad sitting on his bonanza 1300t mini bike has a huge head light and red tail light on it, was purple with chrome fenders ft and rear, id love to restore one like that in his honor as he's passed on pic is dated 1969. if anyone has one they would like to sell to...