Search results

1. S

Just got a 212 predotor

I think I got the wrong one. It's 6.5 but the throttle is fixed like you would leave a snow blower. It also real tight like a cable wont work it well. Are there 2 diff 212's? one for fixed use and one for go karts and mini's? Or how do I make what I bought, work.?
  2. S

carb help

I have a 5 horse Briggs that had a carb that drew out of a bottom mounted tank. The motor now will use an aux tank so I think it needs a new carb? I sure cant find one. Every search I tried came up empty. Model # is 135202. Any ideas? Thanks-
  3. S

New old guy with an old project, Simplex Automatic

Been gone a while, sold the death trap and am now working on this. I'm at the point of figureing out the drive line. The rear pully is 14", the largest pully I could put forward of it is 6" if needed. (see copper ring in pic) I plan on a jackshaft mount that uses the side of motor like this...
  4. S

Simplex Automatic

Well, I'm back with another. Simplex Automatic. I plan on a 3 to 5hp motor and wonder with the 14" rear pully, what size should my other pully be, along with the sprocket sizes? Fair grounds and swap meets is where I would ride. I would be interested in side panels, seat or oem gas tank for...
  5. S

Just got another off the list

The kid said a 'lil Indian but I think different. He also said all orginal, but I don't think that's correct either. The frame and fenders are chrome. I'm blaming Steve........:thumbsup:
  6. S

drug it home part 2

It bolts together and has blocks on the forks. I'm blaming Steve
  7. S

Larkin jobber utility

I HAVE A 1968 VERY RARE LARKIN JOBBER UTILITY MINI BIKE .BUILT BY LARKIN AIR CRAFT CORP.RUNS STRONG RIDES EXCELLENT. THIS MACHINE IS AWESOME FOR AROUND THE YARD, OR BIKE WEEK,CAMP GROUND VERY HANDY.$525.00OBO. PLEASE NO TEXT. CALL ANYTIME "rare" 1968 larkin jobber This would be handy. Is...
  8. S

just drug this home

Not very well built.
  9. S

Help in GR or Kalamazoo

I need some parts but not sure what. I have this; the motor fits the mounting holes, but the air cleaner hits the seat upright. (maybe a smaller motor?) Or change the seat mount. 2 the shaft does not line up with sprocket. I need to transfer it over2-3 inches. Jackshaft? I need the...
  10. S

New Member with Tule Trooper / Cushman Questions....

Names scott, and I'm from Hickory Corners MI. Newbe to these machines. I bought this machine in Detroit about 4 months ago. The seller said it had been in the attic of a JD Dealer for 40+ years. Now I see a pic of it from a NY or NJ poster. What is it? And any info on it would be great...