Search results

1. S

Minibike And Gocart Shin-dig!

Friend of mine is putting this on. In the works to have food trucks and bands there. Keep checking for more details. https://www.facebook.com/events/731987763848536/
  2. S

Grand Prix triple tree handlebar mount

Looking for one of these in cast aluminum, I bought a chrome steel one off eBay for temporary use but the aluminum one is nicer.
  3. S

Folding bars

4. S

2 stroke enime identification

It's on a mini quad but it's size and setup would be interesting on a mini bike. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  5. S

Tecumseh mini bike engine.

Name: Ian Adams Email: shackwrrr(at) g ma il dot com Phone: pm me Location: Piedmont, Ohio Other forums for feedback: turbo-mopar.com, IFSJA.org This is the engine that was on my Arco when I got it. May or may not be the original motor. Has minibike aluminum flywheel, exhaust, and cable hookup...
  6. S

Picked up yellow clone, part it out or fix?

Picked up a yellow clone from a karting buddy for really cheap. Has ARC billet flywheel, cam, header, and filter/adapter. His class didn't allow a billet rod. Well his side cover came loose during the race and the engine is locked up solid. I will be able to salvage the flywheel, header, and...
  7. S

Arco Easy Rider pit/drag bike

I just got this bike Monday and I already had to tear it down and fix it up. When I got it the original tec was on it but did not run. The mag coil came loose from the steel core and the flywheel ate it. Also the Carb was missing. The previous owner gave me a brand new in the box predator...
  8. S

First Mini bike like to know what it is

Just got this today, going to be my drag strip pit bike. It came with the predator new in the box and it bolted right up to the original slots. As far as identifying it I haven't been able to. I think the one piece front cross bar and front forks should make it easy to figure out. The seat...