Search results

1. D

simple mods on clone not starting.

Hey guys I am sorry I have been phantom over the last few days. I have been busy getting the bikes ready for the weekend. I currently am building exhaust for a few bikes as well as some add-ons. I really to appreciate the complements. I cannot wait to share with you what I have planed while I...
  2. D

I apologize, I did read all of your responses. However you will not get a response from me untill the AM I am tired as heck. How ever quick update. I do plan on getting a new carb. I am on a budget per say, I just bought another mini bike that I can just clean up this crap carb and throw it on...
  3. D

wife just reminded me that the bowl on the carb had a crap tone of rust in it when i bought the engine. Also my father and i got it running today, its a tough starter and wont stat consistant rpm when running. Also start leaking fuel out the carb. to the point it would pour out when tilted
  4. D

could this be why my HD clutch is instantly engaging. (high idle) Ill have to be honest. I did use a mt.dew box as part of a gasket. Last minute at the track. only had limited options. I did call around town before going for it. Its the gasket after the chock/ throttle. NOTE: while starting...
  5. D

Its a new plug from the other bike that iI built for the wifey. I took the stock plug out of the HER mini bikes PREDATOR 212cc and tossed it in mine. (hers got the higher comp plug) The clone was NOT new in ts actually a "JIGHINFODULOYRHODUHYSIDYDN" version, or so the sticker on the recoil...
  6. D

so This is my first mini bike build. I lowered and streched it out. ct70 2 peice wheels. honda clone gx200 ARC throttle plate jets intake filter with billet adapter custom header. decked head .040 I have had the bike running. However the increased compression seems to make it...
  7. D

predator 212 cc engine

Hey guys I have two mini bikes to get ready for some race events. One is a Honda Clone 6.5 and the other is a Predator 212cc. The one running the 212cc is just a simple set up. 4.10x3.50 tires on a JCP tegre frame. It has a 40tooth gear on it. The honda clone has 10" wheels on a arco frame w/...
  8. D

L.A Drag Spot.

Any dragsters out there on 10" rims?
  9. D

Gearing help please

Awesome yea we where looking for somthing more streetable. Are clones that crazy? Lol I'm trying to find the widest scooter stye tire I can fit onto the stock ct70 rims.
  10. D

Aftermarket Flywheel?

Yea seen PLV last night that's anwsered my question.
  11. D

Gearing help please

So on our two mini bikes will both be using modded 6.5 clones. We do not know what size gearing to run front or rear. Please help. We want mostly acceleration over top speed. maybe a in between. 1. My mini bike (tire size 4.0-10) 10" wheels on a arco frame w/ scooter tires...
  12. D

Aftermarket Flywheel?

SO ill be doing the basic mods to my clone. Timing. 390 carb 160 Head (ported) rockers and springs remove govoner sparkplug indexing custom exhaust. Cam (dunno if needed)(what one) My question is how Important is a aftermarket flywheel. how are the steel ones? I dont wanna brake bank.
  13. D

My first mini bike project ARCO

How big of a difference does that muffler make?
  14. D

These frames look familular?

I only ask because ima chop this arco frame up. I have lotsof questions so hope you guys won't mind.
  15. D

Are either one of there frames worth anything?
  16. D

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

I too am in MN.
  17. D

Update: mine looks to be an arco.
  18. D

Wow for a mini bie forum it sure is an active one. Thanks for the anwsers. Now are these good things I've come apon? Now common sence tells me that because I have larger wheels I will have a bad acceleration. Now being the man I want to be faster than her haha. (We plan to mod the engines)...
  19. D

Picked up these frames. The smaller wheeled frame in the back s my wifeys. The big wheeled one is mine. I plan to strech the frame a bit as well as chop it. The engine actully ran too. I just have to learn how to diagnost these small engines. Dunno how a healthy small engine sounds. Best...