Search results

1. H

just picked up a hawg ty, need help putting it together

im not worried about the forks, if i cant find a replacment then pounding it straight will have to do. i really need more info on 2 things. 1) how the throttle butterfly valve open when you pull the throttle. how do the springs hook up. 2) my Zooma Hawg Ty didnt come with a chain tensioner, and...
  2. H

oh well. you've been a great help. do you have pictures of how the jackshaft assembly for the ty?
  3. H

ill check out the warehouse. can you confirm that the forks are interchangeable between the ty and warrior?
  4. H

thanks Bill, i didnt know you could interchange the forks between the ty and heat/ warrior. i would rather just spend the money so its safe rather than pounding it straight. I would throw a predator on it to make it faster but i also own a x18 super pocket bike and that goes pretty fast, this is...
  5. H

yes i see the carb throttle/butterfly. I tried following your picture, i guess i just got confused. lol. I think my set up might be backwards? i have one solid steel wire going to the carb butterfly and i dont know where the springs go. how would it open the butterfly when i pull on the...
  6. H

where does the back of that spring hook to? (the long one)
  7. H

im missing the chain tensioner, the engine doesnt start, it only starts if i pour gas straight into the carb. but the motor looks and sounds healthy. it came with all the parts and i tore it down (beside the chain tensioner). i dont want to remove the govenor and have a rod blow through my leg...
  8. H

thanks man was going to last night, but it was too dark. but here we go.
  9. H

hey i got a hawg ty 5.5 hp. it is missing all the springs that hook up to the throttle, ( i have the springs, but i dont know how they hook up). also, the previous owner drove it into a curb and the front forks are slightly bend back. any where i can get replacements? its leaking oil on the...