Search results

1. biggwaukegan

Kids Did It To Me Again

Guys please...I mean please help me here..I go to California to visit my brother for 10 friggin days and I come home to this.... My dam Manco Streaker is actin up. Problem is when I start it, the dam thing wants to go, like its being revved up or something. Ive tried adjusting the carb, fuel...
  2. biggwaukegan

Why Does My Streaker Bog Out At Max Speed

Guys Im wondering why my streaker seems to bog out/pop when I approach full speed. I can tell Im not getting max power. Im thinking maybe my carb needs adjusting or even rebuilding. I do not know what work if any has been done by the previous owner. :no:
  3. biggwaukegan

Are my 5 inch tires tube or tubeless?

how can I find out if I have tube or tubeless tires? hope this isnt a dumb question
  4. biggwaukegan

Bonanza..what model is this? Thinking of buying it

Guys Im thinking of buying this and I want to know what model bonanza it is. No where near me so if i make the trip Id like to do some homework on it before i go...thanks.. Banaza mini bike
  5. biggwaukegan

Streaker Carb Leaking Gas

Guys is there a shut off valve or something for these old streakers? Mine is dripping gas sometimes. I have no real reason why but Im waiting for my air cleaner to arrive and I dont want to put the new air cleaner on and have it leaking into my filter. Something easy or am I in need of some kind...
  6. biggwaukegan

Fuel Filter On My Streaker?

There seems to be no fuel filter on my newly purchased Manco Streaker? Its got the h35 motor if that helps..Is this something I just need to splice into the fuel line?
  7. biggwaukegan

Best Way To Change The Oil Manco Streaker

guys Im wrapping up a new throttle cable job and I figured Id change the spark plug and oil while Im messing around. First off I have 2 oil fill plugs? And secondly whats the best way to change the oil? Should I use 10w30:shrug: or just pure sae 30 oil.? Its summertime here in wisconsin so I...
  8. biggwaukegan

H35 ? help with this motor identification please..

Guys I think I got a h35 motor according to stamp on it..but what abot the 45280U marking..then it has a (A) which Im guessing means its alum.? Hoping I didint ask a dumb question but Im new to these manco streakers..thanks in advance
  9. biggwaukegan

Throttle Cable Snapped

Well I got about 4 hours of fun out of the new Streaker before I was flying (and I mean hauling ass) down the road then, snap, I broke the end of my throttle cable. any help would be great. Im gonna try to rig it or should I just try and get a new cable? anyone else done this before...Im sure I...
  10. biggwaukegan

Just bought a new Manco Minibike

First off Im new here so hello everyone. Just bought my 1st manco minibike for me and the kids. Its a little older with a 3.5 tecumseh motor. No issues, starts right up. Bought it for a hundred dollar bill. Just wondering if I got a fair deal :shrug: and how reliable they are. I did a little...