Search results

1. C

Michrina(lil Indian) Sno savage ski bikes -NY

No lil Indian collectors???? Will separate. If intetested but not local check out Uship and get a quote, might only cost a few bucks if a shipper has a route coming near hear.
  2. C

Michrina(lil Indian) Sno savage ski bikes -NY

Selling my collection of Michrina enterprises 1960s Sno Savages. 1 Chalet and 1 Olympian. These ski bobs were made in Michigan during the 60s. Michrina is more commonly known for the lil Indian mini bikes. These ski bobs have never been used. The feet ski's have never been put together, 1 still...
  3. C

Michrina Sno Savage ski "bob"

Unfortunately no, not for this.
  4. C

Michrina Sno Savage ski "bob"

** pick up only. Marion NY, 14505. This ski bike was made by michrina enterprises, more commonly known for the lil Indian mini bikes they made. (These use a lil Indian rear shock) I believe this is a late 60s version. The main one is 98% there... can be used or displayed as it sits...
  5. C

5 one piece Balloon tires

The 2 nice ones are sold. If anyone local is interested in the patched ones $40 takes them all.
  6. C

Will take best offer if your local as I prefer not to ship. If you know anyone who would be intetested let them know. Located about halfway between rochester and oswego NY. * also should have put in initial listing tire size is roughly 19.625 tall x 11.125 wide
  7. C

New to me sled

Luckily it was only missing the engine... Needed a seat but that was easy enough. We pulled it down to a bare tunnel and media blasted everything. Was a fun project because it was small. My dad and me have done a few full size sled resto's and they took much longer. The clintons are easy enough...
  8. C

New to me sled

Cool find! They were made all the way out in Freedom California by Larkin aircraft co. The wee lark is said to be the smallest of all mini sleds. I don't have any good pics of the wee lark after we refinished it(was a mess when we found it) but here's some anyway. We ended up using an old 3hp...
  9. C

Need help identifying early race kart

Hey ratfink, I have been trying to message you but they aren't going through according to my outbox? Try pm'ing me.
  10. C

** will ship the 2 good tires but it won't be cheap, they are big and heavy. *** the 3 not so great tires are pick up only. Marion ny 14505, 30min east of rochester. I have 5 hard to find balloon tires. The kind used on early ATC 90s, some amphibious vehicles and some mini trikes. I...
  11. C

Spicedriver that kart is very similar to mine. My kart has rectangular pedals welded on top of those circular pedals... Same steering wheel and rear end. *** after a closer look I'm pretty sure they are pretty much identicle.
  12. C

"NOS" Thomas explorer ski

Ski is sold. Thank rpol
  13. C

Yea I've been trying to get a account there... It won't send me a confirmation email. I emailed the site admin... Nothing yet. The rear end is what leads me to believe it's a duke fox... I need to get on vintage karts to confirm because Google doesn't know much about duke fox karts...
  14. C

Hey mr twister, cool that we are from the same area. Do you go to the vintage kart event at genesee valley? I'd like to get this together and go next year. Which is why I'm trying to figure out what it is. Have you ever heard of a duke fox kart? I think this may be one but I can't find any info...
  15. C

I have searched for a few days and cannot find any kart with a similar rear end or steering wheel. The guy I got it from thought it was a 1961 but didn't know the make. any ideas? Home built? Thanks for any insight free photo upload
  16. C

"NOS" Thomas explorer ski

I have a ski for a Thomas Explorer mini bike. It's never been used, but it's been moved around a barn for the past 40 years so it has wear from that. $100 + shipping Located near rochester NY. If interested calls work best (please not after 9pm eastern) as I don't get on here often...
  17. C

What Was Your First Mini bike ?

Had a few as a kid... They seem way cooler now. Back then I couldn't get a "real" dirt bike. After too many years racing MX I prefer a simple mini.
  18. C

A how to...lighting flywheel

Great write up. I'm going to save it for future use.
  19. C

Strange vintage .... Goodyear frame, home built??

Don't worry I clicked on the Link and read through all if it. Your efforts are appreciated. I just didn't see where it said the exact engine to use or clutch for the belt portion of the jack shaft.(maybe it did, I'm reading from an iPhone and the PM article wasnt expandable, had a hard time...
  20. C

Strange vintage .... Goodyear frame, home built??

Very cool! Thanks for the info, Now everything adds up.... Did popular mechanics have a vendor selling some of theses parts in the magazine? Most of the parts used to build it seem like the would be hard to find at a hardware store. Any ideas on the belt drive,is that a clutch? How about the...