Search results

1. T

Broked stud on a china girl

Snapped a front mounting stud and tried to drill a hole in the stud so i could take it out whit a counter thread thinggy. Got a shiftkit in it so taking engine off was pain in the:asshole: so tried to drill it in the frame and this is how it looks now:censure:. Any suggestions how to fix it?
  2. T

mig welding with generator

Anyone has experience with mig welding with generator power? Im thinking about buying kemppi minarc 180, takes it power from 230v socket. I already have generator with 13hp motor and it provides 230 and 400v but it cant even run air compressor with 3hp 230v motor.:doah:
  3. T

compression

i have gx200 clone with 14cc head that suppose to raise the compression to 10.5 with stock piston, i have a flat top piston in shelf so what would the compression rate then be?
  4. T

mikuni vm22 too hi idle

Just installed mikuni and billet intake to my honda clone and it idles so high that the clutch engages. I think its not air leak because i sprayed some gasoline over the manifold and nothing, the idle screw it allway back.:confused:
  5. T

front suspension for azusa

Im building front suspension for azusa. Still need to bore the trees for the bearings, find some risers and handlebar.
  6. T

gx200 rev limiter

any one knows how to put adjustable rev limiter to gx200. GX200 Rev Limiter - YouTube
  7. T

Installing a Arc billet rod

Finaly i got my arc rod and some other engine parts. Is the rod installation just bolt-on, the instruction manual says about measuring the oil clearance on rod and crankshaft. Oh and my engine is gx200 clone by loncin
  8. T

diskbrakes to azusa minibike

I have azusa minibike and im planning to put diskbrake to back. My wheels are 8" tristar so any advise how i would mount the disk to wheel. Here is a mechanical brake kit that would mount to my wheels but i wonder if i could use a hydraulic bicycle brake, only issue is how to mout the disk...