Search results

1. msgr19

tecumseh hsk600 wont start

yup
  2. msgr19

we took a look today. turns out , the problem is the float. I'm going to need a new float and some new gaskets.
  3. msgr19

talked to my uncle and he says that he thinks (hasnt seen it yet) that the float might not be set correctly. he's gonna help me look at it tomorrow
  4. msgr19

somehow it ends up taking too much time. it took me a week to get around to make a 50:1 fuel mix for this engine! (i also procrastinate a lot)
  5. msgr19

i got baseball and i play pickup-anything with my friends. baseball tends to be half my weekends. and im in 8th but im in an advanced math class that's 9th grade (extra hw) plus studying for the hspt. another one that i forgot is im the senior patrol leader for my boy scout troop so ive got to...
  6. msgr19

USPS worker just a touch lazy

she is a bit large to be the type of person to do any walking at all!
  7. msgr19

I just got it goin today, but the carb leaks. my dad is thinking that a gasket got messed up when I took the bowl off to clean it (I had somebody help me with it because im still kinda new to this) my fuel mix was wrong too and I fixed that. I was using my uncles 40:1 when it should've been...
  8. msgr19

I have a tecumesh hsk600 1700s that wont start. It has spark. I tried to start it but when it wouldnt i tried to put gas into the cylinder head and then start. at that point the starter began to kick back (high compression i think, not a broken key) and while exhaust came out the engine wouldnt...
  9. msgr19

DIY Mini

id love to do the go kart one and have looked at it for a while but dont really have time/ability right now. its a real cool site though!
  10. msgr19

Back To School, Summer Recap

While most of us still in school are starting to go back, i was wondering what projects you guys have finished, nice finds, and the like have happened over the summer. ill tell you that while i got my Tecumseh running, i still have another engine that i havent got a chance to look at yet. dang...
  11. msgr19

CL weiner car $20

the posting has been deleted. pics?
  12. msgr19

Remembering your youth 60's, 70's, 80's

oh, and muscle cars. one of my favs of all time (note the profile pic!!!)
  13. msgr19

Remembering your youth 60's, 70's, 80's

my dad still has his gi joes and we had a great time playing with them. while i didnt live back in the day, i consider myself to be retro and ill just post what my dad has passed down to me from that era that i love boston (the band) hogans heros old baseball programs Davy and Goliath (had...
  14. msgr19

Engine Book

ill see what i can do about that i was flipping through it the other day and the binder it was in broke. man, this thing has been well loved. wicked cool
  15. msgr19

DIY Mini

i found this old website that has a lot of cool (and time consuming) projects and thought that you guys would be interested, especially since it has DIY minibike plans Free Mini Bike Plans
  16. msgr19

couple laps on my kart

looks like a real blast! cool track too!
  17. msgr19

Engine Book

the cover looks a lot like the one in this link (this pic is from the internet, its not my pic) it wouldn't let me cut and paste the pic so i sent the link
  18. msgr19

Engine Book

the book i have is a bit smaller than that huge one that bayareaburrito showed. ill look into scanning it in and showing you guys i wish that i could post pics but my digital camera is broken (its really old too). Its so frustrating that i haven't been able to post any pics yet!!!:cursing: I'm...
  19. msgr19

"Before and After" pics

super cool! how long did most of these take to do?
  20. msgr19

Engine Book

When my dad was looking around through the attic he found a Tecumseh mechanic's handbook for engnies 2-7hp. Its wicked cool and still dirty with grease (he said that he used it while working on engines). Super cool!