Search results

1. albertlehre

3.5HP Tecumseh Side Popper (lausen 143724022 ser# 3221b)

Good running little motor. Cleaned it up for my Arco build, but decided on a 4hp. Didn"t sell on Ebay so instead of re listing you'all can have a crack at it. It is already securely crated and ready to ship. Ships at 31lbs. for around $40 in the US. Basically cleaned up and painted. Rebuilt the...
  2. albertlehre

Alexander Reynolds Caballaro almost done....

After you folks helped I.D. my frame, I went to work. I'm waiting for remaining parts, but here is a pretty good mock up.
  3. albertlehre

Kansas City minibike enthusiasts, i have motors for local pick up

If you live in the Kansas City area and need motors, I have them for your inspection. I have them on Ebay with all the details. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Here is a link: Briggs Stratton 5 HP Mini Bike Go Cart Engine Built in 1966 | eBay
  4. albertlehre

Proper way to ship a motor

Hi everybody. Got some motors sold to buyers outside of my hometown in Kansas City and will need to ship them out but don't know where to begin. Sending out a heavy Briggs 5 HP and received $50 to send it to California. Would love to hear from those of you who have done it, and maybe a tip or...
  5. albertlehre

Arco Colt original wheel color?

Hi everyone, been a member for quite a while now, mostly daydreaming about replacing the bike of my youth. (more on that later) I picked up an Arco Colt and have begun work on it recently. The paint was original so i figured the wheel color was as well. So they were recoated in a silver color...
  6. albertlehre

Alexander Reynolds Model# 3620

Hi Guys, Been searching through any and all Arco posting trying to get a visual or any info on this bike. Please respond if you know what year or name this has. Also where to source parts.