Search results

1. P

PWK Style carb or Mikuni Style? For Ct200u stock Motor

After tinkering with 3 mini bike recently and learning a lot about linkage etc, I came across Mikuni and PWK carbs. Much cleaner look and I've read the throttle response is great. There are many clones of Mikuni and PWK style carbs. I can't find much info on the PWK style and what size...
  2. P

Ct200u - Decrease torque and help with leak

I picked up a used Ct200u last night for $350. As we took it out of the truck the seller told me 'his daughter' was riding it and somehow knocked the choke lever off and it leaks somewhere. We started it and I took it for a spin....holy crap the torque compared to my 5.5hp doodlebug. No way his...
  3. P

Intek 190 into Baja DB30 - Bolt on or need parts?

The stock motor in the DB30 we have isn't cutting it driving the nieces and nephew around and me. I thought about the Predator but a Intek 190 Briggs motor with carb is $80 and about a 80 minute drive away. Will this bolt of easy?
  4. P

Replace Clutch or Replace Motor? Pics inside

I rode this go kart when I was in middle and highschool so it's been stored easily 15 years. I want to get it running to take my niece around. The clutch and chain are toast. I didn't realize a clutch is $40 for a Briggs 5hp. Question: Replace clutch or install the 6.5hp Predator...
  5. P

Is this a Tote Gote? Worth to Build?

After taking my 2.5 year old niece around the block on an adult Razor scooter and seeing her love it.....I decided I need to get something with power. I came across this gem which then get me searching to figure out what it is. Is this a ToteGote? What year if it is? Seller hate...