Search results

1. P

'71 Speedway frame

anyone need a nice Speedway frame?30 pack of Busch Light and it's yours.must pick up in Whitmore Lake,Mi.
  2. P

speedway scorpion ?????

from what I can tell this looks like a scorpion frame.serial #20101.anyone that can confirm this for me.looks to be NOS.
  3. P

Rat Trike Update

built this a couple years back and going with a new rear end and new motor.should be interesting.
  4. P

another score!!!!

just picked up this Wards TX555 yesterday.motor is not original or rear tires and rims but who cares!and it runs!!!!
  5. P

barn find today

found this '73 Mud Bug and gave it a quick wash.only thing I can find missing is the foot throttle assy.anyone have one or a pict. of one or would it be better to do a handle bar set-up.thanks
  6. P

tri sport on CL

detroit metro craigslist tri sport rts $200.just saw it if anyone is looking.
  7. P

tri-sport update

putting the finishing touches on the tri-sport and then it's time for a test run.
  8. P

tri-sport seat

I know it's a long shot but looking for a seat cover/pad for my RTS.a rough one would even be ok so I could use it as a pattern.thanks,Dana
  9. P

great find for someone

saw this today and could not stop laughing!got wite gocart racing frame
  10. P

trisport

Newbee here and wondering what I have here.2 tube frame but with drum brakes.came without motor or clutch or jackshaft but I have most of that figured out already as to what is going in it.any help would be great and so far this site looks great.