Search results

1. M

Another boonie bike?

Found this for sale in ohio.... is this another boonie bike? Looks like it has a 2 speed shifter in the frame? The fenders are wrong and the rim Is flipped? The more I look at it... The more it looks like a Speedway?
  2. M

B o n a n z a roller and MTD? Roller South East Michigan

WTT/WTS B o n a n z a roller.... Looking for $200.00 OBO and i have an MTD?? Roller (white frame) $125.00 OBO or trade for a 110v mig welder, snap on tools (looking for a SAE reach set, Snap ring pliers set, SAE socket set 6 point, snap on screw driver set, other snap on sets), older stand up...
  3. M

What bike 5

What bike is this? It has an H30 on built in 1981.
  4. M

tote Goat????

Got this bike in a trade. I traded to get the motor. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with the bike..... Is this a Tote Goat???? Thanks guys
  5. M

WTS Trailhorse roller SE Michigan $125.00

Had to pay about $750.00 in vet bills today for my dog. So i need to sell a few projects. Trailhorse $125.00 like it sits in the pic. 586 439-88one8 Call before 10pm text any time
  6. M

CESTAD trike roller

Up for sale is a CESTAD full suspension mini bike trike roller. I rescued this bike from a barn up in the UP and dragged it down here to metro Detroit to be saved. I had no interest in this bike. I was up there for something else and just thought some one could use this instead of letting it rot...
  7. M

modded ruttman spider???

Any idea on what this is?,kinda looks like a ruttman spider that some one added scrub brakes to.
  8. M

What mini bike 5

What bike is this?
  9. M

Stage 2 on a Predator 212cc

I am looking to put a stage 2 kit on my predator motor. I have a header already. Purchasing a Billet flywheel next time I'm at motor city minis. What stage 2 kit would you guys suggest? There are so many carb options available and don't know witch way to go. I do not plan on going past the stage...
  10. M

What welder should I buy.

I am looking to pick up a welder for small jobs here and there on the bikes. Im not looking to go out and buy a high end welder. What welders do you guys suggest? I would like it to run off 110. I really don't want to add 240 to my garage. What models have you guys bought and liked or disliked.
  11. M

8 minis 1 photo

A guy contacted me trying to sell me all of these. Any idea on an I'd on these bikes? From left to right 1. 2. El Tigre 3. 4. Motovox 5. 6. 7. 8.
  12. M

What mini bike 4

What is the bike in the back?
  13. M

What trike 3

Full suspension trike?
  14. M

What trike 2

What model trike is this?
  15. M

WTS/WTT T555 Trike mini bike Metro Detroit MI

T555 trike Looking to sell or trade my T555 trike. Needs, breaks, a belt and some small stuff. $200.00 cash or trade for a Ruttman Horny Toad roller or other mini bikes. 586 439-88one8 Call or text I would take $175.00 cash in hand just to get it out of my garage.
  16. M

Lil Indian

This is my latest CL find. A barn fresh Lil Indian with original motor and tires.
  17. M

What trike

What trike is this? Got it today in a group of bikes I bought. Don't know if I want to keep it. Just so big.
  18. M

WTT Rupp mini bike for Ruttman Roller Metro Detroit MI

Want To Trade my Rupp mini bike for a Ruttman. The Rupp starts up fine.... It bogs down though due to the fact that it is missing its air cleaner. Breaks work. Has Rupp tires. Cool bike, it works fine. Doesn't have cover over belt drive. Looking to trade for a Ruttman Would like a...
  19. M

This is a odd looking bike?

Seen this on another forum. Thought it was cool. What is it?
  20. M

What mini bike chopper?

What chopper is this?