Lil Indian

That is freakin' cool! I have one that could be a twin to it and would be really into hearing the numbers from the frame and/or engine if you can locate them. I'm surprised that there isn't any of the LiL Indian decals on the engine. Can you see any remnants of where they may have been? Mine has the triangle on the front of the engine case rather than on the blower housing.

That is freakin' cool! I have one that could be a twin to it and would be really into hearing the numbers from the frame and/or engine if you can locate them. I'm surprised that there isn't any of the LiL Indian decals on the engine. Can you see any remnants of where they may have been? Mine has the triangle on the front of the engine case rather than on the blower housing.
You can kinda see where they were. I can find any numbers on the bike or the motor.

I look at the shroud for a good 10 mini last night and couldn't find it.
When I got mine, the seller never could find the numbers either. There was a bit of surface rust that hid them. Once I looked, I pointed and said there they are. He said, wow!, I looked so many times and never noticed.

They are on the left side of the blower housing and vertical. Can be hard to see but ya just gotta get some light in there and make sure the rust isn't hiding them. Right in front of the air cleaner but on the blower housing.

When I got mine, the seller never could find the numbers either. There was a bit of surface rust that hid them. Once I looked, I pointed and said there they are. He said, wow!, I looked so many times and never noticed.

They are on the left side of the blower housing and vertical. Can be hard to see but ya just gotta get some light in there and make sure the rust isn't hiding them. Right in front of the air cleaner but on the blower housing.
I will check better when I get home and see. I will post up the numbers when I find them.

Bikerscum

Sometimes the sticker is misplaced, and is covering up the numbers. Peel it back a little.

Also, the frame numbers may be on the engine plate.

Nice find :thumbsup:

Nothing on the motor for numbers.

I couldn't find any on the frame either. Looked for a good 30min. Some one else told me they thought it was a 1966 because of the twist in the rear fender mount.