Search results

1. M

Predator Cutting Out

My predator is cutting out at high RPM like 6k. I have been Running 22 low idle and 37 main jet. Nothing seems to stop the problem. Could I be getting vapor lock from the tank. It only seems to be doing it under a load.
  2. M

Gas tank options

Anyone know where I can get an aftermarket gas tank to fit a predator motor or the frame of a Coleman CU200?
  3. M

Low RPM Torque Cam

Can someone please tell me which cam is designed for the best low end low RPM torque.
  4. M

Do I need a muffler?

How important is it to have a muffler at the end of a header pipe? Other than the obvious extra noise I was wondering what the affects may be for just cutting the threaded part off and leaving it breathe.
  5. M

Predator 212 not enough fuel at startup?

I have a stock carb with a .37 main jet and a .22 idle jet. I have my idle set where it needs to be at but for some reason I keep having to give it gas on startup. Should I try a bigger idle jet? .24 or .26? I have a cam and billet connecting rod and billet flywheel and 18 pound springs and...
  6. M

Coleman CU200 Chain Size?

Does anyone know the chain size for this minibike? I broke the masterlink last night and need a new one.
  7. M

Predator 212 Vavle Retainer Clip

I am trying to get a valve retainer clip. I lost the one side of the clip. This is the split retainer clip style. If anyone can help me please PM me.
  8. M

Valve Keeper

Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to mail me? I cant seem to locate any for the predator 212CC. I only need one side of the keeper I have the other 50% of it. Thanks
  9. M

Paranoid....

I got my motors almost put back together the whole way and I cant find one of the retainer clips.....I looked for an hour for it and took most of the motor back apart looking for it. I guess I need to start putting that kind of stuff in a zip lock bag and not in the bolt tray.... I have...
  10. M

Predator Valve Cover Breather

Anyone know where I can buy on that fits the existing hold in my valve cover? Is it a 9MM or should I get the 12MM? I see them both for sale. Can someone please let me know which one fits best. Thanks in advance
  11. M

Anything in PA?

Wondering how many other people from PA rode minibikes and if there is a yearly gathering?
  12. M

Proud New Owner

Should have seen the looks I was getting going down the interstate! I haven't ran them yet but I am already looking at modifications for them.