Paranoid....

I got my motors almost put back together the whole way and I cant find one of the retainer clips.....I looked for an hour for it and took most of the motor back apart looking for it. I guess I need to start putting that kind of stuff in a zip lock bag and not in the bolt tray.... I have literally looked everywhere for it and I cant find it...My biggest fear is that it is somewhere in the motor...

Anyone else have these problems??

Im an OCD neat freak and I think that missing that part is just a little too much for me. I NEVER loose parts and I even counted the 8 clips that I put in the dish....Drives me crazy :no:

I call the left overs Wee parts
Place them in your right hand face away from your project and throw them over your left shoulder while screaming WEE WEE WEE
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I use magnets from microwaves that I scrap, have over 20 magnets about the shop so one is handy at all times to hold all the nuts and bolts and small parts.

toomanytoys

I usually take zip lock bags and put the parts from each small component in it and then label it with a sharpie.

I have lost so many parts over the years and spent untold amounts of cash buying parts for no reason.

125ccCrazy

you've looked everywhere except where it's at :laugh: I do this all the time,,, get side tracked and lay something down not even thinking about it and then when I go to grab it, where did it go???