Search results

1. naterater

chain issues

i used to have a problem like this on my cart when i was young and i can remember it seemed to stop,but has returned to my bike this time.for some reason it keeps breaking the chain , i am concerned because its gold on gold rlv chain and we know what kind of stress that can take. its just the...
  2. naterater

motovox bikes :custom bars

you guys who ride the motovox bikes gotta change your handlebars. i had a large pair of 24"cruiser handle bars that i put on and yea yea they look great easy to install blah blah. the improvement to the bikes handling in phenominal. ive rode my motovox almost every day for 2-3 years , but...
  3. naterater

anyone help me find a crate motor for my atv?

i got a yamaha timberwolf and i just want to replace the engine and transmission , its already been rebuilt a few times and it falls apart faster each time. id hate to toss it got a lot of years outta it with very little trouble. id appreciate any and all help=)
  4. naterater

essentials to get started and to finish right

this is a pic of the two cheapest things you can buy for your bike or cart- that will save you so much money you can secretly build a trike on the side without your wife finding out . xD . we all know engines vibrate , generate mass amounts of energy , and bolts can come lose. after my predator...
  5. naterater

diamond plate top plate predator custom

hey all thought id share a peek at the custom top plate i made for my hf predator outta aluminum diamond plate .looks sharp to me lol .
  6. naterater

i found a briggs 5hp flathead!

i was in my father in laws shop and i saw an old spray rig that had a 5hp briggs flathead on it. i could tell it had been sitting awhile so i asked if i could have it and he said yea! took it home and dumped the gas and oil 1st. refilled both and it started like it was last used yesterday, i...
  7. naterater

new member new bike

hello all nate here and i was riding a motovox mbx 10 until the front wheel bearing siezed up suddenly {was newer bearing not old or worn} and spun my front axel off and i learned to fly , thanking god for helmets. now i wait for parts from the manufacturer and they are taking thier time. the...