Search results

1. Roadsterpu

Help Identify this small Minibike.

It does look like the Cat R2501. Not sure if I want to mess with a modified frame like that. Might wait until I find something a little more original.
  2. Roadsterpu

Help Identify this small Minibike.

Can anyone tell me what this is? It looks home made or at least a modified frame to be smaller.
  3. SmartSelectImage_2017-04-03-15-18-01_zpstjkrpcu9

SmartSelectImage_2017-04-03-15-18-01_zpstjkrpcu9

4. Roadsterpu

What model Cat is this?

Thanks guys I appreciate your expertise.
  5. Roadsterpu

What model Cat is this?

Any other thoughts?
  6. Roadsterpu

What model Cat is this?

Hoping you guys can tell me if this is a Cat, what model it is, are the forks correct and if the wheels are correct? Obviously the motor is not correct. Thanks for the help.
  7. Roadsterpu

Need Help. Clone Won't Start After Sitting

I pulled everything apart yesterday and everything was clear. I even took pictures to prove it but i don't think I need to post them as it is now running. When I pulled the carb apart I checked the fuel level and it seemed low. So I readjusted the float level. I also turned the idle mixture...
  8. Roadsterpu

Thanks guys. I will clean the jets again. I have gone through them twice with a piece of brass wire, soaked them in carb cleaner and blew them out with compressed air, both ways to ensure I did not lodge something in there. I have also looked through them and saw daylight throught them. But...
  9. Roadsterpu

Not a stupid question and I should have said it. I drained the tank and added new gas. I should also state that I have the idle mixture 2.4 turns out of bottom out which should be enough to get it going. What else can I check? Does anyone know what the best float setting is?
  10. Roadsterpu

I got hurt recently and could not ride so my mild build clone sat for 4 months. I was an idiot and did not put any Stabil in it. I recently tried ot start it and no go. So I took off the Mikuni 22 clone and cleaned it out. I took out the needle and seat and the two jets. Blew carb cleaner...
  11. Roadsterpu

CarPlay's Taco G300 Just Fo' Fun Class 2015 buildoff

Another great build and beautiful bike. I wish I had the time, talent and vision you do for these. Will have to stop by and check it out in person.
  12. Roadsterpu

pushrods keep falling out

I had the same problem with a different set of parts on my Prefator. Newoldstock is correct. It is your geometry. I think your push rods are too short and you are bottoming out on the rocker shaft which is why you can not get it lashed right. You need to check your valvetrain geometry. Make...
  13. Roadsterpu

"Once upon a time" Powell project

Looking good Eric
  14. Roadsterpu

212cc Predator Mod Questions

If you remove the governor you will need a billet flywheel (as you stated) plus a billet rod. I hear the replacing the airbox, pipe and rejetting the carb makes a huge difference in the stock motor. I would think that buying the kit from OldMiniBikes would be worth it if you want a little more power...
  15. Roadsterpu

MINI minibikes?

That is awsome. I actually put a little seat in front of my seat on my BC1300 for my 1.5yo daughter to ride on. She holds the handlebars just inside of the grips. She wears a helmet and I use a short (acutally it is long to be able to go around me) tie down around my waist and her to ensure...
  16. Roadsterpu

Do I have a hemi???

For the rest of us novices, what parts and pieces are worth 18hp in a predator? Isee ltos of builds but no real dyno numbers. Youngengines is the onyl one I have seen Dyno numbers.
  17. Roadsterpu

What did I just buy???? Taco?? or a Faco?

What are the tell tale signs of it being a fake.
  18. Roadsterpu

I paid $75 for it. I think I got a good deal . it supposedly runs. Have not tried to start it.
  19. Roadsterpu

Just picked this up from a neighbor. What is it exactly??
  20. Roadsterpu

New Modified Predator First Start

Walbro from OldMiniBikes. I have reduced the amount of signal by pinching the line a little bit. Seems to have reduced the leaking significantly. I plan on adding a shut off valve and playing with it to see if I can get it to stop leaking all together.