Search results

1. B

Missing Lash Cap- Problem or no?

Every thread I've read said to reduce side load on the intake side. I'm no stranger to an engine, but I've not heard of side loading
  2. B

Missing Lash Cap- Problem or no?

But the Intake valve at the end of the valve Is longer after the retaIner, so the lash cap doesn't sit all the way in the retainer. So do we grind a lil bit off the IV
  3. B

piston ring size

Oh ya sorry I should have mentioned it, 22 mikuni carb, billet rod, gx160 head, tav torque a verter, and a custom exhaust. A flywheel and ratio rockers in the near future So I'll get a shim for the intake spring, but I'm trying to find out more info about the the rings
  4. B

piston ring size

I don't know what brand of retainer and lash cap, I went to my local lawnmower shop. I did try them on my exhaust side and they fit almost flush, thats how I came to the conclusion that the intake valve was longer at the tip of the valve after the retainer notch. And what of the low tension...
  5. B

piston ring size

Hello new to this forum, I have a few quick questions. I bought a billet rod from ARC and want to install new rings also, well I'm not sure if I have the 1mm or the 1.5 mm thick rings. Then I noticed the low tension rings and wanted to know how thick those are if I can use them in my motor?. I...