Search results

1. G

lowest asking price for 97/98cc doodlebug engine?

Just wondering if anyone can sell me a doodlebug engine for less than $75 shipped? It's for a motorized bicycle, and is my main transportation to work. I'm on a pretty tight budget as I'm only working part time (hopefully full time soon) and I'm just wondering who can offer me a doodlebug engine...
  2. G

98cc Lifan wont start

Took carb apart, nothing there. Checked for spark, good. It's got gas in it and it's getting to the carb. I did run it in the rain a bit the other day, could I have clogged the valves doing that? I'm at a loss here. If the valves are clogged, can they be cleared easily? Need help, it's on a...
  3. G

WTB Stock doodlebug camshaft

I would like to buy a camshaft from a stock doodlebug engine. Doesnt matter if its used, just needs to be in good condition. Please post pics and let me know what you want for it. Shipping is to 17042. Thanks.
  4. G

replacement bushing for 16mm clutch?

I am looking for a replacement bushing for a 16mm clutch. I can find 5/8 and 3/4, but not 16mm. Anyone?
  5. G

clutch tuning question

I have a max-torque clutch (real max-torque, not the clone ones that come with the engines) and it chatters on takeoff and slips when climbing hills. I installed the black spring for later engagement, it's a little better than before but not a lot. I know some people use washers to fix clutches...
  6. G

intake extension for stock engine?

I have a stock db30 engine (98cc Lifan flathead) that I would like to extend the intake on. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get a flanged elbow that will fit the intake on this engine, which I can use between the carb and the engine. There are several reasons I want to do this. One...