Search results

1. B

I CANNOT find this axle nut anywhere?!

Its for the back. And yeah we deff should have ordered from you. I will try finding that at Ace. If not, i guess I will have to order it from you guys!
  2. B

I CANNOT find this axle nut anywhere?!

I was riding my Baja Warrior, MB200, whatever you want to call it and the axle nut came off. The axle bent and I ordered another. But of course the axle did not come with a nut.. I have searched high and low for this thing. Online, Home Depot, Lowes, ect with no avail. Its a chinese bike so I am...
  3. CAM01458

CAM01458

4. CAM01457

CAM01457

5. B

Baja Warrior REAR SUSPENSION??

Yeah its a lot of questions, but I do work on it, trust me. I just got a little extra change now and I am trying to fix these thngs tha have been building up for months. I like to learn things about these bikes. No harm in that :)
  6. B

Baja Warrior REAR SUSPENSION??

The Baja Warrior is a cool little bike that has a lot of potential. But the lack of rear shock absorbers is terrible. Does anyone have any options for adding them? I also need new footpegs and a kick stand spring for the Baja Warrior. Thanks
  7. B

Parts needed for Predator 212

title says it all. looking to upgrade my Predator 212 (Hemi/2nd Gen). Mainly looking for a billet flywheel, billet rod, valve springs (10lb+), or exhaust. But I will consider any other upgrades offered.
  8. B

Noisy Centrifugal Clutch, Help Please

Thats a great idea! I will try that tomorrow thanks!!
  9. B

How to adjust a chain tensioner on baja warrior?

Ramrod that makes sense! I think you could be right. I will try that in the morning. thanks!
  10. B

How to adjust a chain tensioner on baja warrior?

The tension seems to be too loose on the chain on my drive shaft. It rattles and is very noisy. How do I make it tighter? There are two bolts that may adjust it as far as I can tell.
  11. post_image1

post_image1

12. 1411070241823

13. 1411070211020

14. B

How to Find Out Which Generation of Predator 212 I Have?

Sku: 60363 Po: 6154021 C/No: 16/1044 Number under barcode: T017214050005708 Thats all the numbers I could find on the box
  15. B

How to Find Out Which Generation of Predator 212 I Have?

I am lookng nto moddng my Predator 212cc but a lot of websites have different parts for gen 1-3. I really just wanna start with a billet flywheel. How much does the generation matter for flywheels and how do I find out my gen? I still have the box
  16. B

It works perfectly fine. But the ringing is just annoying. I am thinkng about selling it and I don't want it to turn off potential buyers.
  17. B

I have a pretty new Hilliard clutch on my 212cc Predator. The clutch makes a slight pinging sound like the bell housing might be getting tapped by one of the shoes. Like I said the clutch is new but when I took it apart it had some slight blue tint to the middle area. I think I read before tha...
  18. Snapchat-20140810060606

Snapchat-20140810060606

19. B

Question About Shaft Tapper on Predator 212

No he was right. And I did what you said, to worked just fine. I cant believe I didn't think of the simplst solution. Always over thinking things, haha. Thanks man
  20. B

Question About Shaft Tapper on Predator 212

I bought a Predator to replace the gx200 on my baja warrior. I didnt realize til I got it out of the box that the Pred has a inward taper that you would screw something into. While the gx200 has a protruding thread that you have to screw the castle nut on to. Now, my question is, how do I...