Search results

1. T

clutch cover

depth wise is my problem
  2. T

clutch cover

well the last two i bought wouldn't fit because the bully clutch is larger than other clutches, but ill continue looking
  3. T

clutch cover

would anyone happen to know of a clutch cover that would fit over a bully 2 clutch, that would fit onto a predator 212cc engine ?
  4. T

Mikuni 22mm issue

The slide and cable are fine I just checked
  5. T

Mikuni 22mm issue

yeah i have been messing with the air screw at the bottom and that didnt seem to fix anything, while the "enriching device" was on it was going up to like 4000 rpms.. than i would shut it down because that cant be right, which screw would be the slide adjustment screw? and i did change the jets...
  6. T

Mikuni 22mm issue

well the carb is brand new first time using it, and im running it on a modded pred 212, if u need specifics let me know.
  7. T

Mikuni 22mm issue

when i put the mikuni choke on it starts and revs like crazy and than when i put the choke off it stalls, i need some suggestions please
  8. T

modded torque specs

hello, i am in the middle of building a modded 212 pred, and was curious on what the torque specs are for modded engines. i read the thread about torque specs but you guys say not to use the same for a modded engine. so what i need to know is how much ft/lbs torque for the following...
  9. image2878

image2878

10. 2217

11. 3314

12. 1167

13. T

predator 212cc old style

its the non-hemi, i think the item number was 69730
  14. T

predator 212cc old style

no one knows the predator 212cc non-hemi stock length of the push rods?
  15. T

predator 212cc old style

i was wondering on what size the old style pred stock pushrods are. one place says 3/16 5.200 and one says 3/16 5.250 i was just curious on which one is correct ?
  16. T

db and motovox

i did ask, and they said "it probably would since the frames are alike" Thats why im asking on here to make sure they do before i buy them.
  17. T

db and motovox

well the rims and tires i wanted to use are these ( affordablegokarts: Aluminum Rim Kit, Fits Baja Doodlebug ) i just dont know if db and motovox have the same sizes. i was looking at hotrodmini for the brakes.
  18. T

db and motovox

does the db and the motovox mbx11 use the same rims and tires? im looking into buying some street tires, but it says for db, and i was curious to know if they would fit onto my motovox mbx11? and also does anyone know where to get a Hydraulic Brake System for a motovox mbx11? i was looking on...
  19. T

need suggestion on a build

They are 8" rims and the overall diameter of the tires is about 12.5".
  20. T

need suggestion on a build

what gear ratio do you guys think i should start off with, i was thinking like 4.8:1 but i dont know if that is to low.