Search results

1. jays0n

Hemi Predator Governor removal parts list

I have a Hemi Predator on my DB30 and have decided it's time to remove the governor, low oil sensor, etc. I've done tons of searching and can't seem to find a definitive parts list anywhere. I know that's likely because there are 100 ways to accomplish this. The only thing I don't really know...
  2. jays0n

Anyone have a Bad Dog mini with the Gigantic balloon tires?

I'm looking for a new project and really want something with big balloon tires. There are vintage options but living where I do I haven't been able to find anything at all. I'm considering the Bad Dog kit with the gigantic balloon tires, 22" x 11" tires on 8" wheels. I was planning to put a...
  3. jays0n

looking for a big balloon tire bike for next project, options?

So it's time for a new project and I'm thinking something with big balloon tires for the sand/snow. I have my eye on a kit from Bad Dog, the gigantic balloon tire model. Was gonna put a mildly modded Predator with a TAV on it but the costs add up fast when starting with a pretty pricey kit...
  4. jays0n

Hydraulic Brake from HRM banjo fitting size?

Hey everyone, hoping someone else has done this and knows the answer. I have the hydraulic brake setup from hot rod mini bikes on the DB30 trike I just built. It fits with the included brake line but I had to run it in a way I really don't like the look of. I can get a replacement line in...
  5. jays0n

DB30 rear sprockets

I have a pair of original steel rear sprockets from a pair of the "old style" DB30s. $25 each shipped or make me an offer for both.
  6. jays0n

Ideas for mounting fenders on trike build?

Hey gang, I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a way to mount fenders for the rear wheels of the DB30 Trike I'm building. I have a pair of bare metal fenders from OldMiniBikes that are basically the same size as the stock DB30 fenders. I want them hanging over the rear tires but can't...
  7. jays0n

Baja DB30 original seat cover

Selling an original Baja DB30 seat cover. There are no rips, tears or even marks other than the holes from the original staples in the underside. This DOES NOT include the seat pan or foam, cover only. $15 shipped
  8. jays0n

Baja DB30 rear wheel and tire

I have a rear wheel and tire for an old style DB30 for sale. Buyer to cover shiping, $25
  9. jays0n

More Baja DB30 parts

Here are some more parts, USPS shipping in flat rate boxes, shipping not included. Stock mechanical disc brakes - $15 each Stock 70 tooth sprockets - $15 each Stock chain tensioner rollers - $5 each Stock throttle cable - $5 Stock throttle grips - $5 each
  10. jays0n

Stock Baja DB30 parts

I have the following Baja DB30 parts for sale. As long as they fit they will be shipped in a USPS flat rate box. The prices do not include shipping. stock engine plates $5 stock front chain guard $5 stock rear chain guard $10 stock rear fender $20 stock kick stand (with weld on bracket...
  11. jays0n

Stock Predator engine parts

I have the following stock Predator engine parts to get rid of. As long as they fit they will ship in a USPS flat rate box. Prices do not include shipping. Stock air boxes - $8 each Stock exhausts - $8 each Stock fuel tanks - $8 each
  12. jays0n

Cool chain tensioner

It's not cheap but it looks pretty solid and I imagine it would run very quietly compared to some other solutions out there. Enjoy! Powell Peralta Chain Tensioner
  13. jays0n

live axle question

On a live axle setup with threaded ends on the axle and keyed wheels, what keeps the wheel from sliding in toward the bearing blocks? I'm assuming you need to put a locking collar on the axle just inside the wheel but can't really find any reference to show me that. I'm putting together a...
  14. jays0n

Tote Goat before the Tote Goat?

Not my thing but maybe yours? original mini bike
  15. jays0n

Old Style Doodlebug trike build

So the woman requested a mini bike of her own but wants it to be a dirt capable trike, apparently she has quite a bit of faith in my abilities :thumbsup: I rounded up another bike and have only done the strip down so far. Well, that and I've spent waaayyyy too much money ordering all the parts...
  16. jays0n

Wife requests a Doodlebug trike, suggestions?

So my wife is watching me rebuild a doodlebug with a clone and some upgrade parts, of course she wants her own to goof around with but she requested it be a trike if I can make that happen. I have the engine swap, jackshaft and other upgrade stuff handled, just trying to put together in my head...
  17. jays0n

Bonanza parts near Seattle

Noticed this today, $700 seems a bit rich but I'm new to this and perhaps don't understand the value of these particular bikes. Looks like 1 almost complete and a frame/forks with wheels. Is this guy dreaming or is this the score of the century? Bonanza Mini bike/parts
  18. jays0n

Looking for Baja Doodlebug roller in Seattle area

I've been tasked with putting together a doodlebug for my wife, gonna clone it for simplicity but need to find a decent roller to use. I'm watching CL but if anyone knows of something via other means please feel free to reply or drop me a PM, thanks!
  19. jays0n

Square module connected to low oil sensor

I've searched and searched and found that I can easily remove the low oil sensor issue by just snipping the wire but I can't seem to find any info on what that small square module does that is connected to the oil sensor. It appears to me that after cutting the sensor wire I should be able to...
  20. jays0n

Just another Doodlebug

Just got started with the rebuild of a DB I picked up on craigslist. I paid too much for it but I've never really been screwed by CL before so I guess this is my lesson. It runs but barely and with the Predator 212cc engine being so cheap I decided to just go that route, much to my better...