Search results

1. B

sprocket woes

I recently bought a blank sprocket from OldMiniBikes. Had it drilled, but the chain ran from too loose to too tight. I figured the holes were off. I enlarged the holes & made a bit oblong so I could adjust the fit. No matter what I did, the chain stayed too loose or too tight. I finally took the...
  2. B

three hole sprocket

WTB three hole mount 2 3/8" center to center- 60 tooth -35 chain rear sprocket for 4" wheel. Any out there?
  3. B

sprocket

Any 3 hole 60 tooth sprockets for a 4" wheel ( 35 chain) out there?? I bought a blank and had it drilled and they screwed it up. Chain goes from tight to sloppy as you rotate the wheel. If I have to buy another is there a foolproof way to get them drilled perfectly? Thanks.
  4. B

Lil Indian frame holes

As I look at many lil indian frames I notice the two small holes in the top frame rails close to the neck. Mine has these too. At first I thought maybe someone was going to create a fork stop or something but now realize they came that way. Anyone know what they are for?? Thanks.
  5. B

lil indian frame info

After getting my Lil Indian frame blasted down to bare metal I can finally see the frame number! It's 14973. I'm guessing it may be the 14th day of the 9th month of 73 but that's just a guess. Anyone of you know what the numbers mean? I appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks.
  6. B

lil indian disc brake push pins

On early Lil Indian rear disc brakes do the push pins go in with the domed end pushing the puck or the flat end? Anyone ever glue the non actuator puck in place to keep it off the sprocket? Just wondering. Thanks.
  7. B

rear sprocket

I need a three hole rear sprocket. 7 1/2" diameter- 1 3/8" center hole- mounting holes measure 2 3/8" center to center(in a triangle) 60 tooth- 35 chain. I've had no luck anywhere!!
  8. B

lil indian brake pads

I am looking for a proper set of replacement pads for an early lil indian disc brake. The non louvered one. The ones I took out measure 1/4" and the other is about 3/16". All the ones I see for sale are much thicker. Anyone know the proper thickness??
  9. B

brake pads

Anyone know where I can get replacement Lil Indian disc brake pads ( early) ? All the ones I see for sale are way too thick. The ones I took out are 1/4" and 3/16". I realize this could be due to wear. What is the proper thickness?? Thanks for any help.