Search results

1. J

Heald super tryke engine

I'm starting a Super tryke sst project and have been searching for parts, which are hard to come by. I did find the Kohler k-295 1t for it, actually got two in the deal both complete, minus one missing the recoil. I'm not going to need both if someone is interested in one let me know. I'd be...
  2. J

El burro torque 5

Picked it up with some other bikes I bought. Looks all original except engine has a h50 tecumseh. I have a 1968 briggs 5hp I'll throw in with it. It runs and rides good. Looking for $500 or trade for rupp stuff hs40 ect. Located in Port Huron Mi. The guard is good that's a piece of aluminum...
  3. J

Tecumseh h30 or 35 engine

Iso tecumseh h30 or 35 preferably with a lighting coil. I need one with the exhaust by the intake not a side popper. Thanks
  4. J

speedway?

Is this a shark and is it the correct engine
  5. J

speedway?

I picked up a minibike last night believed to be a speedway shark it has a tecumseh side pooper on it is this the original motor. I cant get pictures to pst for some reason.
  6. J

amf harley x90

I'm thinking of selling off my harley x90's I have I have two of them. First one runs and rides good second one has compression I have it tore apart to start blasting, painting and restoring. I have a bunch of extra parts seat pan, brand new ignition and lighting coils, primary coil, extra wire...
  7. J

2 rupp mini bikes one is 70 roadster other not sure beleive 71 but not sure on model.

The first is a project I started its a 1970 roadster that I was planning on making a Roadwidow with dellorto ua19s, motocross tires and a strait pipe. I have the serial #s for this bike along with the dellorto, new motocross tires, and new headlight bezel. It still needs a few parts seat cover...
  8. J

rupp ruppster questions

I'm just wondering if the ruppster came with any other motor then the jl230. I found one with a rupp 340 and the rear end looks original not hacked up looks like it was original setup. Does anyone know if rupp made the ruppster prototype or a upgraded ruppster with a 340?
  9. J

Tecumseh hs40 lighted engine

Vintage 1976 Tecumseh hs40 4hp minibike motor with lighting coilha Serial no 6279Bha 2 3/8" x 3/4" keyed shaft It needs a recoil (has shroud) and probably carb cleaned out smells like old gas sat for along time before I got it. Has good compression looks in pretty good shape for 39yrs old. I...
  10. J

dellorto ua19s carburetor

Got in a box of parts and I already have one and have no need for it. Looks to be complete with a new choke two style bowls and a original dellorto air filter not the horn style. Does have some nicks and wear but looks to be in really nice shape considering it's 40 years old. Asking $325 shipped...
  11. J

rupp 12" rear rim

In search of a 12" rear 28 spoke rim condition doesn't matter. Please help me out if you have one.
  12. J

different lighting coils?

I have two 70's tecumseh hs40 lighted engines. Both have different lighting coils is there a reason why one is solid cast and the other looks more like a harmonic ballancer with plastic fins.
  13. J

rupp head light bracket

Looking for a pair of brackets for a headlight on a 71 and up Rupp please pm with offers.
  14. J

12" Rupp motocross tire wanted

I am looking for 1 12" rupp motocross tire I have one in excellent shape along with a trail tire in like new shape. Im just looking for 1 motocross tire I do have some rupp parts to trade or cash I have a roadster 2 exhuast in good shape, 12" rupp trail tire like new shape, a Tecumseh exhaust I...
  15. J

Roadwidow build

I picked up the old rupp a couple days ago and it has a look of a roadster 2. The I'd tags are gone and the bike has motocross tire and a rupp tire. I have a dellorotto carb I ordered and will be getting a straight pipe. The motor on I beleive is original 4hp lighted tecumseh but there's no...
  16. J

hs50 tecumseh

I have a Hs50 tecumseh motor I don't need anymore. It has a stock intake on it right now but I have a slanted one I could include for a extra $25. The motor ran when removed but is getting tired and has a little shaft play. I'm asking $50 for the motor as is or $75 with the slanted intake. Plus...
  17. J

newbe starting some projects

Hi my name is Jay I'm a newbe to building mini bikes had one years ago as a kid. Picked up my first two a month ago traded a honda odyssey fl250 for a mixed up 70 roadster and a 73 Harley x90. Since I have been scouring ebay daily looking for parts and came across another rupp that was local for...